Davin News Server

From: Loran <loran@invalid.net>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.trump,or.politics,can.politics
Subject: Re: FEC Expert Witness Whose Testimony Merchan Denied Discloses What
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2024 10:03:11 -0600

Alan wrote:
> On 2024-06-03 14:34, Loran wrote:
>> Alan wrote:
>>> But I'm sure you know better than:
>>
>> https://x.com/JackStr42679640/status/1797154986515931305
>>
>> Breaking! We got them! The New York Courts just deleted the page that
>> shows Judge Juan Merchan works as a DOJ funded Fellow!
>
> You're in bot mode...
>
> ..but you're also (as always) wrong.
>
> The information that he is fellow of the "Advanced Science and
> Technology Adjudication Resource and Center" is still where it has been
> on his judicial directory page since at least as early as March of 2023.
>

> <https://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/judicialdirectory/Bio?judge_id=Jvv5ZfC8zLC57yZndmF4ow%3D%3D>

JUDGES OF THE TRIAL COURTS
Hon. Juan Manuel Merchan
Photo of Judge

Supreme Court, New York County, Criminal Term
100 Centre Street
New York, NY 10013
(646) 386-3934

Judicial Offices

Judge, Court of Claims, Appointed by Governor Andrew Cuomo, 2019 to 2027

Judge, Court of Claims, Appointed by Governor David Paterson, 2009 to 2018

Judge, Family Court of the City of New York, Bronx County, Appointed by
Mayor Michael Bloomberg, 2006 to 2015

Judge, Court of Claims, Appointed by Governor David Paterson, 2009 to 2009

Acting Justice, Supreme Court, NY County, Criminal Term, Appointed by
Chief Administrative Judge Lawrence K. Marks, 2009 to Present

Other Professional Experience

NYS Attorney General, Assistant Attorney General in-Charge Nassau County
Region, 2003 to 2006

NYS Attorney General, Assistant Attorney General in-Charge of
Affirmative Litigation for Nassau and Suffolk Counties, 2001 to 2003

NYS Attorney General, Deputy Assistant Attorney General in-Charge Nassau
County Region, 1999 to 2001

New York County District Attorney's Office, Investigations Division,
1998 to 1999

New York County District Attorney's Office, Trial Division, 1994 to 1998

Admission to the Bar

U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York, 2001

NYS, Appellate Division, Second Department, 1996

Education

J.D., Hofstra University School of Law, 1994

B.B.A., Baruch College, City University of New York, 1990

Professional & Civic Activities

Member, Association of Judges of Hispanic Heritage

Member, Hispanic National Bar Association

Adjunct Faculty Member, Hofstra University School of Law, National
Institute for Trial Advocacy

Fellow, Advanced Science and Technology Adjudication Resource and Center
("Astar"), 2012 to Present

back to home  JUDGES HOME

Judges of the Court of Appeals

Judges of the Appellate Divisions:

First Dept.

Second Dept.

Third Dept.

Fourth Dept.

Judges of the Trial Courts

Administrative Directory of Executive Officers, Administrative Judges, &
Supervising Judges

||Web page updated: June 04, 2024||

That's TODAY, ya lying shitweasel!

> <https://web.archive.org/web/20230331232810/https://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/judicialdirectory/Bio?judge_id=Jvv5ZfC8zLC57yZndmF4ow%3D%3D>

JUDGES OF THE TRIAL COURTS
Hon. Juan Manuel Merchan
Photo of Judge

Supreme Court, New York County, Criminal Term
100 Centre Street
New York, NY 10013
(646) 386-3934

Judicial Offices

Judge, Court of Claims, Appointed by Governor Andrew Cuomo, 2019 to Present

[...]

||Web page updated: March 31, 2023||

> So more bullshit and deflection by you.
>
> The Advanced Science and Technology Adjudication Resource and Center has
> existed since 2005.

But the redaction was in May 2024:

"Now it is gone! It refused to load so I tried to archive it, and got a
different page!"

A. https://archive.is/klbxA

B.
https://web.archive.org/web/20240601134105/https://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/judicialdirectory/JudicialDirectory?1

They got caught and quickly restored the facts, you fucking propagandist
scumbag.

https://web.archive.org/web/20240601134105/https://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/judicialdirectory/JudicialDirectory?1