Davin News Server

From: Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com>
Newsgroups: can.politics
Subject: Re: Wind Turbine Foundation Failure
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2024 12:15:34 -0700

On 2024-06-05 09:49, Dhu on Gate wrote:
> On Tue, 4 Jun 2024 11:24:58 -0700, Alan wrote:
>
>> On 2024-05-28 22:24, AlleyCat wrote:
>>>
>>> Netherlands: When conducting a life cycle assessment of a wind turbine, or any other product, researchers
>>> begin by diagramming each stage of its existence, from manufacturing through end-of-life disposal.
>>>
>>> This wind turbine didn't do so well, it didn't freeze up or catch on fire, it blew over... from the wind.
>>>
>>> https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1795322848283885568/pu/vid/avc1/1280x720/YRMG79-Fu6CkN_Et.mp4?tag=12
>>>
>>> https://i.imgur.com/ckg40xl.jpeg
>>
>> So just so we're all clear...
>>
>> ...what with the losers trying to deflect...
>>
>> ...the claim that this was a foundation failure was pure bullshit.
>>
>> :-)
>
> Oh?  An' yer the EXPURT we're sposed to believe?  Tell us about
> your credentials as an Engineer/Physicist or mebbe just provide
> some credible evidence for your claims.

You don't have to believe me, the pictures speak for themselves.

At least the pictures that Loser-1 didn't want to share:

This page:

<https://www.debunschoter-online.nl/algemeen/windmolen-breekt-af-op-eemmeerdijk/>

Shows both your video...

...and the reverse shot that shows it was broken half way up the mast.

"Along the Eemmeerdijk in Zeewolde (somet beyond Eemdijk) the mast of a
windmill broke in half just after 11 a.m."

Loser-1: keeps right on losing.