Davin News Server

From: Lucas McCain <Lucas_McCain@tutanato.com>
Newsgroups: alt.politics.immigration,alt.politics.nationalism.white,can.politics
Subject: Re: 10 Reasons to Oppose Mass Immigration to Canada
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2024 13:23:03 -0600

On 6/4/2024 5:28 PM, D. Ray wrote:
> Lucas McCain <Lucas_McCain@tutanato.com> wrote:
>> Ten Reasons To Rethink Mass Immigration To Canada
>> Published On: May 1, 2024Tags: Immigration
>>
>> By Riley Donovan
>>
>> Swiss novelist Max Frisch, referring to the foreign “guest workers”
>> allowed into Europe after the Second World War, said, “We wanted
>> workers…but we got people instead.”
>>
>> 1. Housing Crisis
>> This one is simple enough: Prices are determined by the relationship
>> between supply and demand. As Canada’s population has grown through
>> large-scale immigration, which reached a rate of nearly 1.3 million in
>> 2023 alone (when including non-permanent residents like foreign workers
>> and international students), both home prices and rents have soared.
>>
>> Don’t lose touch with uncensored news!  Join our mailing list today.
>>
>> Vancouver, Toronto, and Hamilton are now the three least affordable
>> cities in North America. In his 2010 book Millionaire Migrants, UBC
>> (University of British Columbia) Professor David Ley found a positive
>> correlation coefficient of 0.94 between Vancouver and Toronto house
>> prices and net international migration. For more evidence on the
>> relationship between immigration and housing prices, check out Madeline
>> Weld’s excellent article on the topic: “Blatantly Oblivious to the
>> Blindingly Obvious.”
>>
>> The result is social chaos and displacement, with younger generations
>> feeling locked out of the housing market and delaying having children,
>> and elderly Canadians on a fixed income returning to work to meet rent
>> or mortgage payments.
>>
>> 2. Strained Healthcare
>> This one is also pretty simple: Immigrants need healthcare too! Adding
>> large numbers of future patients from overseas every year is
>> exacerbating the pre-existing problems with our healthcare system.
>>
>> Though the population has grown by 5 million people in the last ten
>> years alone, Canada has added just 167 medical residencies. In 2023,
>> Canada accepted 471,550 permanent residents, as well as around 800,000
>> foreign workers and international students. Despite the federal
>> government’s claim that the solution is to bring in doctors and nurses
>> from overseas, in reality, we only accept about 4,000 immigrant
>> healthcare workers per year.
>>
>> As a result, more than 6 million Canadians and counting do not have
>> access to a family doctor.
>>
>> 3. Farmland Loss
>> Despite having the second-largest landmass in the world, just 4.3% of
>> Canada is arable, and 90% of Canadians live in a winding line of
>> settlements within 160 KM of the U.S. border. Most immigrants settle in
>> this same strip, which drives urban expansion: 15 million acres of
>> farmland have been lost since 1976. Ontario loses 319 acres of farmland
>> every day. Since 2001, Canada has lost the equivalent of seven small
>> farms per day.
>>
>> This loss of farmland weakens Canada’s food security, forcing us to
> [...]

Thank you for adding a Canadian news group.
--
You voted for student loan forgiveness. You got demographic replacement
and World War 3.

"Title 8, U.S.C. § 1324(a) defines several distinct offenses related to
aliens. Subsection 1324(a)(1)(i)-(v) prohibits alien smuggling, domestic
transportation of unauthorized aliens, concealing or harboring
unauthorized aliens, encouraging or inducing unauthorized aliens to
enter the United States, and engaging in a conspiracy or aiding and
abetting any of the preceding acts. Subsection 1324(a)(2) prohibits
bringing or attempting to bring unauthorized aliens to the United States
in any manner whatsoever, even at a designated port of entry. Subsection
1324(a)(3)."

“Western values mean three things: migration, LGBTQ, and war." Viktor Orban

Nothing is built, back, or better under Resident Brandon.

https://www.globalgulag.us