Davin News Server

From: Loran <loran@invalid.net>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.california.illegals,alt.politics.trump,or.politics,can.politics
Subject: Re: The Bragg case
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2024 13:02:31 -0600

Mike Colangelo wrote:
> already lost.

abuse@easynews.com

https://www.easynews.com/agreement/
SPAM. Easynews enforces a zero-tolerance spam policy regarding our users
posts to usenet through our network. It is the sole discretion of
Easynews to determine if a user's posts are considered spam. If Easynews
has determined that a user has posted 1 or more articles of spam, that
user will be charged a $500 per hour clean-up fee and the user's account
will be canceled immediately and all reasonable efforts will be made by
Easynews to prevent the user from using our network anytime thereafter.

ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY. You may not use our Services or our System to
post or transmit any illegal material, including without limitation any
transmissions that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to
civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, state, national or
international law or regulation. In particular, the following is a
representative, non-exhaustive list of acts that are prohibited:

Falsifying header information or user identification information.

Transmitting or receiving, uploading, using or reusing material which is
abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or menacing, or a breach of
confidence, privacy or similar third party rights;

PLEASE BE SURE TO INCLUDE THE MESSAGE-ID IN YOUR SUBMISSION

The Message-ID is necessary for us to identify the material to NCMEC.
You can find the Message-ID in the header of the post. There is a header
for every Usenet post. It includes information such as the poster's
email address, date, subject line, etc.

TERMINATION. Easynews reserves the right, without notice and in our sole
discretion, to terminate your right to access or use our Services or to
discontinue all or part of the Services. We are not responsible for any
loss or harm related to your inability to access or use our Services.

How do I contact Easynews Abuse?

Easynews Abuse handles all correspondences and inquiries via email. You
can contact Easynews Abuse via email at abuse@easynews.com.

If you are reporting a Usenet or Easynews violation (flooding/spamming,
Child Pornography, copyright/DMCA, etc.), please e-mail the complaint to
the appropriate address:

For general abuse issues: abuse@easynews.com
For Child Pornography issues: cp@easynews.com
For copyright/DMCA issues: dmca@easynews.com

Please include the message header or sample of the message headers for
the post(s) in question.