Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: In a War you are already dead. That is your only hope.
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2024 22:18:56 -0500

On Fri, 07 Jun 2024 16:36:48 -0700,  Sam says...

> <https://youtu.be/O5YpUsDsHmk?t=1>

LOL... when I saw your subject title, I immediately thought of "Band of
Brothers" when Spiers told Blythe that the only hope was to accept the fact
that he's already dead.

THEN I followed your link, and I said fuck! Get outta my head!

I have every episode on my computer, and I've been thinking about watching it
all again, for the 11th time! It's too good not to watch after a couple of
years.

Actually, I just finished "The Expanse" today after binge-watching it again...
for the 6th time! LOL

It's THAT good.

Thanks for the reminder. Probably fire it up soon.