Davin News Server

From: pothead <pothead@snakebite.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: Thanks To The Black Democrats In Alabama
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2024 13:57:55 -0000 (UTC)

On 2024-06-08, AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com> wrote:

> They have the 3rd worst infant mortality rate of all states and DC...
>
> ... the 7th worst poverty rate...
>
> ... the 5th worst intentional homicide rate.
>
> What a WONDERFUL place!

About 10 years ago I drove through Selma Alabama and much of it looked like Haiti.
Scenically it was beautiful and yes there were nice, well kept neighborhoods, but they seemed to be
surrounded by suburban slums.
Having grown up in NYC, my spidey sense kicked in and I realized this is not a good place to hang
around so I was out of there pronto.

I can only wonder what it currently looks like.

--
pothead
Joe Biden is the absolute WORST President Of the U.S. ever.