Davin News Server

From: Governor Swill <governor.swill@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: 75 year old woman sentenced to prison for a peaceful protest
Date: Sat, 08 Jun 2024 10:44:37 -0400

On Thu, 06 Jun 2024 20:19:03 -0400, NoBody <NoBody@nowhere.com> wrote:

>"Paulette Harlow, an elderly woman with a debilitating medical
>condition, was sentenced to 24 months in jail Friday after being
>convicted last November of participating in a pro-life blockade of a
>Washington, D.C., abortion clinic in 2020.
>
>Harlow, 75, of Kingston, Massachusetts, was convicted under the
>Freedom of Access to Clinic Entrances (FACE) Act and of a civil rights
>conspiracy, a statute that prohibits the violation of someone’s rights
>guaranteed to them by the U.S. Constitution and law.
>
>The FACE Act prohibits “violent, threatening, damaging, and
>obstructive conduct intended to injure, intimidate, or interfere with
>the right to seek, obtain, or provide reproductive health services.”
>
>Harlow was sentenced by Judge Colleen Kollar-Kotelly sitting in the
>U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia, the same judge who
>presided over and sentenced each of the other eight protesters who
>were found guilty in the case.
>
>Unlike some of her co-defendants, Harlow was allowed to remain on
>house arrest pending sentencing because of her health issues, her
>lawyer, Allen Orenberg, told CNA last November.
>
>At the time, Orenberg declined to specify about Harlow’s health
>issues. Orenberg could not be reached for comment Friday.
>The D.C. blockade
>
>The blockade of the Washington Surgi-Clinic was filmed by 42-year-old
>Josh Darnel, one of the protesters who was also convicted and is
>serving 34 months in prison.
>
>In the over one-hour and 30-minute video of the protest, some of those
>who sat inside the clinic can be seen chained together, praying the
>rosary and singing hymns to the Blessed Virgin Mary while refusing to
>leave when asked by police."
>
>https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/257870/another-elderly-pro-life-activist-sentenced-to-two-years-in-prison-after-face-act-conviction

You made this part up:
>The judge also reported laughed at the husband when he asked for
>leniency for his ill wife.
>
>Liberal "compassion" at work.

The above doesn't appear in the article.  This is why nobody trusts you.  Even when you
post something factual and credible, you lie.

Swill
NP:  Stephen Stills - Sit Yourself Down
--
We now have it from the horse's mouth that the Trumps are white supremacists.

Eric at a press conference in New York Wed, May 29, 2024
after his father's guilty verdict was handed down said:

"I cannot wait for the day that we win. We will. We're white. The country knows
that this is nonsense."
<https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/internet-roasting-eric-trump-viral-172538135.html>

(video at link)

Not left, not right, forward.  https://www.forwardparty.com/

Heroyam slava!  Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni!  Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv!  Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.