Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Joe Biden Is Now a PROVEN Pedophile
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2024 13:03:20 -0500

The Surprising Story of How Joe and Jill Biden Met

So that's Jill Biden. She used to babysit Beau and Hunter.

At 15? Whooooa.

Did you guys know this or no?

I did not know that.

That's a little weird to me.

Ohhhh.

And then later on, cause you know, people came back and they said, well, rumors
are not true that they dated while she was a babysitter. They dated when she
was in her mid twenties, bro. That's not the point.

You were attracted to her. Guess what? At 15 years old?

I don't know man. That's a little weird.

So wait, you mean to tell me, the same President whose daughter wrote in her
diary, PB, that her father would take showers with her at inappropriate ages,
the same guy that on camera, when he was sworn in as vice president has been
sniffing kids, grabbing them, touching them on camera. And some of those girls
came out and said that they felt extremely uncomfortable...

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Oy-NVQ5tYKM?feature=share

=====

Joe Biden: Pedophile

https://youtu.be/zipl1G_1zJs