Davin News Server

From: pothead <pothead@snakebite.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: Thanks To The Black Democrats In Alabama
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2024 22:50:51 -0000 (UTC)

On 2024-06-08, AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, 8 Jun 2024 13:57:55 -0000 (UTC),  pothead says...
>

>> On 2024-06-08, AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >
>> > They have the 3rd worst infant mortality rate of all states and DC...
>> >
>> > ... the 7th worst poverty rate...
>> >
>> > ... the 5th worst intentional homicide rate.
>> >
>> > What a WONDERFUL place!
>>
>> About 10 years ago I drove through Selma Alabama and much of it looked like Haiti.
>> Scenically it was beautiful and yes there were nice, well kept neighborhoods, but they seemed to be
>> surrounded by suburban slums.
>
> I used to have to go through Selma to visit with family in Montgomery during
> Christmas.
>
> Yes, that place IS a dump, and it IS because of the Democrats.
>
> I can hear the whining liberal excuse-makers now... "bu bu but it's because of
> the way Blacks were treeeeeeated."
>
> That's a bullshit out-dated concept. EVERY race, creed and color of people have
> had to overcome what THEY went through to get where they are now.

Atlanta is much the same. Head out into the burbs and things are very nice. Keep heading out and
you will encounter neighborhoods with people still living in tar paper shacks even after 100 years.

Compare that to NYC which, prior to the illegal migrant invasion, has many cultures, Middle
Eastern, Asian and so forth entering the communities, working very hard starting businesses,
learning English and building a life.

Compare that to other groups of people who have lived here for decades, speak English  and yet are
on their 5th generation of public assistance.

--
pothead
Joe Biden is the absolute WORST President Of the U.S. ever.