Davin News Server

From: CaLaVeRa <cv@invalid.org>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: 51 Intel "Officials" Rigged A Presidential Election, And Not ONE
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2024 10:49:39 -0600

On 6/8/2024 10:54 PM, Gronk wrote:
> satellites controlled from Italy switch votes

Leonardo, Scytl and Dominion - check.

https://rumble.com/vckntu-boom-affidavit-proving-election-interference-from-italy-and-germany.html

https://itnshow.com/2021/01/07/read-affidavit-delivered-to-congress-yesterday-declaring-confession-of-election-interference-by-italian-defense-contractor-employee/

A sworn affidavit was delivered to Congress yesterday detailing
confessions by an employee of Italian defense contractor Leonardo SpA.
The affidavit was written by the employee’s lawyer and delivered to
Congress by Maria Zack, Chairwoman of NationsInAction.org, a government
accountability advocacy group.

It is reproduced in its entirety below:

I, Prof Alfio D’Urso, Advocate/Lawyer, of Via Vittorio Emanuele,
Catania, 95131 Italy, do hereby provide the following affidavit of facts
as conveyed in several meetings with a high level army security services
official:

Arturo D’Elia, former head of the IT Department of Leonardo SpA, has
been charged by the public prosecutor of Naples for technology/data
manipulation and implantation of viruses in the main computers of
Leonardo SpA in December 2020.

D’Elia has been deposed by the presiding judge in Naples and in sworn
testimony states on 4 November 2020, under instruction and direction of
US persons working from the US Embassy in Rome, undertook the operation
to switch data from the US election of 3 November 2020 from significant
margin of victory for Donald Trump to Joe Biden in a number of states
where Joe Biden was losing the vote totals.

Defendant stated he was working in the Pescara facility of Leonardo SpA
and utilized military grade cyber warfare encryption capabilities to
transmit switched votes via military satellite of Fucino Tower to
Frankfurt Germany.

The defendant swears that the data in some cases may have been switched
to represent more than total voters registered. The defendant has stated
he willing to testify to all individuals and entities involved in the
switching of votes from Donald Trump to Joe Biden when he shall be in
total protection for himself and his family. Defendant states he has
secured in an undisclosed location the backup of the original data and
data switched upon instruction to provide evidence at court in this matter.

I hereby declare and swear the above stated facts have been stated in my
presence.

DATED this 6thday of January 2021 at Rome, Italy.