Davin News Server

From: Loran <loran@invalid.net>
Newsgroups: alt.global-warming,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: Much Misplaced Grieving Going on ... Because So Many Ignore The
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2024 17:02:35 -0600

Alan wrote:
> On 2024-06-10 15:56, Loran wrote:
>> Alan wrote:

>>> I have no direct physical proof, that's true...
>>
>> Ding!
>>
>> It is inferred based on the belief we have a molten core.
>
> The molten core has lots of evidence to support it, Loser-2.

No, it's just molten - we believe.

No surficial evidence exists in a molten form.

>>> ...but it was quite germane to an argument that said:
>>>
>>> 'CO2 levels in atmosphere are surging "faster than ever" to beyond
>>> anything humans ever experienced. (but not Earth, stupid)'
>>
>> Nope - the alleged "molten earth" clearly would have had no
>> appreciable atmosphere, just volcanic fumes.
>
> Way to miss the point!

Way to concede your deception.

>>> The point being that it doesn't matter what the EARTH has experienced
>>> to what will work for humans.
>>
>> That is the stupidest thing you have said yet, by far!
>>
>> Humans do much better in a warmer more fecund earth:
>>
>> https://www.spiked-online.com/2022/02/15/why-global-warming-is-good-for-us/
>>

>> Global warming is real. It is also – so far – mostly beneficial. This
>> startling fact is kept from the public by a determined effort on the
>> part of alarmists and their media allies who are determined to use the
>> language of crisis and emergency.
>
> LOL!

Yep, all factual.

"The geological record shows greater climatic volatility in cold periods
of the Earth’s history than in hot periods. At the peak of recent ice
ages, the temperature fluctuated dramatically between years and decades,
while decade-long mega-droughts ravaged Africa, drying up Lake Victoria
at least twice. Those mega droughts happened 17,000 years ago and 15,000
years ago respectively, when the world was much colder than today and
cooler oceans meant failed monsoons. One theory about the invention of
farming argues that it was impossible until the climate settled down in
the post-glacial warmth of around 10,000 years ago: ‘Recent data from
ice- and ocean-core climate proxies show that the last glacial climates
were extremely hostile to agriculture – dry, low in atmospheric CO2, and
extremely variable on quite short time scales.’ It then became calmer as
it became significantly warmer than today between 9,000 and 6,000 years
ago, when human civilisation emerged."

Earth's closest brush with human extinction came from massive
glaciation, not warming.

You dumb fuck.