Davin News Server

From: David Dalton <dalton@nfld.com>
Newsgroups: alt.religion.druid, talk.politics.misc, can.politics, soc.culture.canada, can.general, alt.politics
Subject: Re: Trudeau, Poilievre, Freeland, Singh special abilities and matchmaking
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2024 02:09:08 -0230

On Jun 10, 2024, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2C16D0E00059730270000234938F@news.eternal-september.org>):

> Pierre Poilievre has tea leaves divination ability,
> for doing readings of the best course of action
> for himself or other. But it does not include precog
> ability.
>
> Justin Trudeau had no special abilities before the
> R-HDBE associated special abilities evolution
> and gained none from that evolution, but since he
> was a sitting country leader when the assisted shaktipat
> recipient (a.s.r.) list was expanded, he is an a.s.r and
> has all of my special abilities except special abilities
> determination but including matchmaking.
>
> Pierre and his wife are straight-type-1 and optimally
> sexually compatible and are locked for life.
>
> Justin is lesbianT (spiritually lesbian in male form),
> and was optimally sexually compatible with bif
> (female attracted to both genders) Sophie Gregoire
> but before R-HDBE lesbian--bif relationships did
> not lock for life, but now should after first subsequent sex.
> He is also compatible with lesbians in his species (a
> species split has supposedly occurred).
>
> Chrystia Freeland has psychedelic drug enhanceable
> ability (which some Latin American shamans have,
> and see my recent post to alt.religion.druid listing
> the subset abilities) and is also an a.s.r. since she
> was a federal cabinet minister when the list of a.s.r.
> was expanded. She is straight-type-2-F and is
> optimally sexually compatible and locked for life
> with her bim (male attracted to both genders) husband,
> and they may or may not want special guest bims.
>
> Jagmeet Singh has no special abilities. Before R-HDBE
> he was straight-type-1-M and partially compatible with
> his bif wife. After R-HDBE he is now straight-type-2-M
> and optimally sexually compatible with his wife, and they
> will lock for life at next sex, and may or may not then want
> special guest bifs.
>
> If the R-HDBE and the assisted shaktipat have not
> yet occurred, at least Pierre has tea leaves divination
> ability and Chrystia has psychedelic drug (e.g. magic
> mushrooms) enhanceable ability.

R-HDBE (Regular Higher Dimensional Body Edits)
and assisted shaktipat had not occurred when I
posted the above but I hope they now have.

For those outside of Canada:

Justin Trudeau is Prime Minister of Canada
and leader of the Liberal Party.

Pierre Pollievre is leader of the Conservative Party
of Canada and is Official Opposition leader,
and, unless the polls change, he is likely to
be the next prime minister.

Chrystia Freeland is deputy leader of the Liberal Party
and Finance Minister.

Jagmeet Singh is leader of the New Democrat Party
and has a deal with Trudeau to prop up the minority
Liberal government in exchange for that government
supporting certain measures such as dental care
and pharmacare.

Again, Donald Trump has dream interpretation (of
his own dreams and the dreams of others) ability,
which I believe that Jung also had. In R-HDBE
he (formerly bim) has become straight-type-2-M
and optimally sexually compatible with his bif
wife Melania, and they will lock for life at next sex.
So they have not been broken up as I said before,
which means that straight-type-2-F Sarah Palin
will have to find a bim match other than Donald Trump
and straight-type-2-M Chris Isaak will have to find
a bif match other than Melania Trump.

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill; And the