Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: By The Way, Trump Is Not Yet A Convicted Felon - Loser Loses Again
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2024 23:28:39 -0500

Don't bother replying to this. You lost... suck it up, buttercup.

On Tue, 11 Jun 2024 20:27:33 -0700,  Alan says...

> >> You should simply have looked up New York State law:
> >
> >> 'Conviction (by JURY and NOT judge)
> >
> > Blah, blah, blah...
> >
> > Has the JUDGE entered a judgment of guilt? HAS he, Juan Merchan, approved the
> > verdict and enter a final judgment?
>
> Isn't it interesting that you had to snip what I said?

Not at all... you went off-"SUB-THREAD" again, hence the snout-smack.  I WILL
snip every time you try to change the gist of the conversation by harping on
the minutiae... in this case the word "conviction".

The words are "convicted felon", you pedantic pansy ass little child.

You're wrong anyway. The judge hasn't entered the judgment of guilt yet, so
no... NO CONVICTION, and CERTAINLY no "convicted felon".

I do not CARE what the definition of conviction is and I spelled it out for you
anyways... the JUDGE hasn't entered a judgment of guilt?

Again, moron... Rubenfeld emphasized that Trump is not yet a convicted felon
because the judge has not entered a judgment of guilt.

See? Pansy-ass little child thinks he's smarter than a REAL lawyer.

My reply to Rudy had NOTHING to do with "conviction".

Rudy:
By the way, Trump is not yet a CONVICTED FELON. He doesn't become one until the
judge passes sentence. (and validates the jury's verdict)

AlleyCat:
Yup.

TOO many people on Twitter and other social media keep calling Trump a
convicted felon.

I can't wait till he appeals and wins, making it so they can't do that any
more.

Will YOU cry too?

=====

Has the JUDGE entered a judgment of guilt? HAS he, Juan Merchan, approved the
verdict and enter a final judgment?

Nope and nope, so no... Trump is still NOT a convicted felon. Doesn't REALLY
matter though... does it? (see below)

You should simply have read this article which explains it... even in New York:

Rubenfeld emphasized that TRUMP IS NOT YET A CONVICTED FELON BECAUSE THE JUDGE
HAS NOT ENTERED A JUDGMENT OF GUILT. He explained THAT IN NEW YORK, this
judgment is expected to be entered on July 11, the same day as Trump's
sentencing.

You lose again, loser.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/why-donald-trump-isnt-a-convicted-
felon-yet/ar-BB1no6oV

Until then, he remains NOT A CONVICTED FELON, but that could change depending
on the outcome. Read more: What's Really Going On With Donald Trump's Marriage.
Trump's Sentencing Isn't Until July 2024.

=====

According To One Legal Expert, Donald Trump Isn't A Convicted Felon

https://www.grunge.com/1593064/donald-trump-not-convicted-felon-heres-why/

May 31, 2024 - "FYI: due to odd quirk in the law, TRUMP IS NOT A 'CONVICTED
FELON' UNTIL SENTENCING, which is July 11 - Th. You will hear that term a lot
but it's legally inaccurate until July 11 - Th," he wrote. So far, a number of
major publications have used such language in their stories about the Trump
verdict, hence

=====