Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: Nope - Trump Is STILL Not a Convicted Felon
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2024 00:22:17 -0500

On Wed, 12 Jun 2024 21:15:38 -0700,  Alan says...

> > When did "requirement" become law. What LAW covers this "requirement" and
> > covers the designation "convicted felon"?

So... no law.

Gotcha.

> You're the one claiming that something called a "judgement of guilt"
> exists, Loser-1.

LOL... just HAD to move the goalposts again, huh? Of COURSE you did, because
you can't FIND the LAW that says Trump is a "convicted felon" after the jury's
verdict. Just a New York DESIGNATION.

Anyways... Did I say it was a law?

Nope.

It's procedure, stupid... BUT! (see below)

> I haven't seen you post it.

Uh, yes, you did. Remember... *I* never said it was a law.

https://i.imgur.com/zudNp5Q.mp4

Rubenfeld emphasized that Trump is not yet a convicted felon because the judge
has not entered a JUDGMENT OF GUILT.

He explained THAT IN NEW YORK, this JUDGMENT is expected to be entered on July
11, the same day as Trump's sentencing.

On May 30, 2024, Donald Trump pulled off a historic first: he became the first
former president of the United States to be found guilty of felony crimes.
However, it's inaccurate to say that he's a convicted felon at this time
because, well, THAT'S JUST NOT HOW THE LAW WAS DESIGNED. While he's guilty in
his infamous hush money trial, the "convicted felon" title is still pending.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/why-donald-trump-isnt-a-convicted-
felon-yet/ar-BB1no6oV

=====

Joe Biden: Criminal

Phone Calls: Testimony from witnesses who told lawmakers Biden joined on
"multiple phone calls and had multiple interactions, dinners" with his son's
business partners, which the speaker alleged led to millions of dollars in
payments and cars to Hunter Biden and his associates.

Hunter Biden's former business partner Devon Archer testified to the House
Oversight Committee in July that he witnessed then-Vice President Biden and his
son have multiple "casual conversations" in the presence of Hunter's business
partners, including on speakerphone, but Archer said they did not involve any
business discussions.

Payments to Family Members: Bank records show Hunter Biden and his business
partners received $20 million in payments from various foreign entities and
about $7 million went directly to Biden family members, according to a
Washington Post analysis.

Bank Records: Suspicious Activity Reports detail various foreign transactions
Hunter Biden and his business partners engaged in-banks are required to file
these reports on a routine basis with the federal government to flag potential
illegal activity.

Bribery: Bribery allegation brought by an FBI source that alleges the CEO of
Burisma, a Ukrainian energy company Hunter Biden sat on the board of, paid $10
million to members of the Biden family to help remove a Ukrainian corruption
prosecutor.

The Bidens and their associates have received over $20 million in payments from
foreign entities.

Romania: On September 28, 2015, Vice President Biden welcomed Romanian
President Klaus Iohannis to the White House. Within five weeks of this meeting,
a Romanian businessman involved with a high-profile corruption prosecution in
Romania, Gabriel Popoviciu, began depositing a Biden associate's bank account,
which ultimately made their way into Biden family accounts. Popoviciu made
sixteen of the seventeen payments, totaling over $3 million, to the Biden
associate account while Joe Biden was Vice President. Biden family accounts
ultimately received approximately $1.038 million. The total amount from Romania
to the Biden family and their associates is over $3 million.

China- CEFC: On March 1, 2017-less than two months after Vice President Joe
Biden left public office-State Energy HK Limited, a Chinese company, wired $3
million to a Biden associate's account. This is the same bank account used in
the above "Romania" section. After the Chinese company wired the Biden
associate account the $3 million, the Biden family received approximately
$1,065,692 over a three-month period in different bank accounts. Additionally,
the CEFC Chairman gives Hunter Biden a diamond worth $80,000. Lastly, CEFC
creates a joint venture with the Bidens in the summer of 2017. The timeline
lays out the "WhatsApp" messages and subsequent wires from the Chinese to the
Bidens of $100,000 and $5 million. The total amount from China, specifically
with CEFC and their related entities, to the Biden family and their associates
is over $8 million.

China- Bohai Harvest RST Equity Investment Fund Management Co., Ltd. (BHR):
More information will be provided in our upcoming Fourth Bank Memorandum.

Kazakhstan: On April 22, 2014, Kenes Rakishev, a Kazakhstani oligarch used his
Singaporean entity, Novatus Holdings, to wire one of Hunter Biden's Rosemont
Seneca entities $142,300. The very next day-April 23, 2014-the Rosemont Seneca
entity transferred the exact same amount of money to a car dealership for a car
for Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden and Devon Archer would represent Burisma in
Kazakhstan in May/June of 2014 as the company attempted to broker a three-way
deal among Burisma, the Kazakhstan government, and a Chinese state-owned energy
company.

Ukraine: Devon Archer joined the Burisma board of directors in spring of 2014
and was joined by Hunter Biden shortly thereafter. Hunter Biden joined the
company as counsel, but after a meeting with Burisma owner Mykola Zlochevsky in
Lake Como, Italy, was elevated to the board of directors in the spring of 2014.
Both Biden and Archer were each paid $1 million per year for their positions on
the board of directors. In December 2015, after a Burisma board of directors
meeting, Zlochevsky and Hunter Biden "called D.C." in the wake of mounting
pressures the company was facing. Zlochevsky was later charged with bribing
Ukrainian officials with $6 million in an attempt to delay or drop the
investigation into his company. The total amount from Ukraine to the Biden
family and their associates is $6.5 million.

Russia: On February 14, 2014, a Russian oligarch and Russia's richest woman,
Yelena Baturina, wired a Rosemont Seneca entity $3.5 million. On March 11,
2014, the wire was split up: $750,000 was transferred to Devon Archer, and the
remainder was sent to Rosemont Seneca Bohai, a company Devon Archer and Hunter
Biden split equally. In spring of 2014, Yelena Baturina joined Hunter Biden and
Devon Archer to share a meal with then-Vice President Biden at a restaurant in
Washington, D.C. The total amount from Russia to the Biden family and their
associates is $3.5 million.