Davin News Server

From: Loran <loran@invalid.net>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: By The Way, Trump Is Not Yet A Convicted Felon - Loser Loses Again
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2024 09:33:30 -0600

Alan wrote:
> On 2024-06-12 22:45, AlleyCat wrote:
>>
>> On Wed, 12 Jun 2024 21:28:51 -0700,  Alan says...

>>> You missed the point.
>>>
>>> "At the time of conviction" is clearly separate from sentencing.

>>> I have.
>>>
>>> Multiple times.
>>
>> I never saw it. I told you... I probably deleted "it", because you
>> posted it
>> when you were talking to Loran and not me. I don't read yours and his
>> shit,
>> because I know it's going to be nothing but nuh huhs and nuh uhs.
>>
>> If I missed you posting the law, just cite it... take you 2 seconds.
>> If you can
>> give me a few words from that post, I CAN look it up in my archives,
>> but I have
>> a feeling there's no LAW that addresses whether someone is designated a
>> "convicted felon" or not, so whatever "law" you posted, probably has
>> NOTHING to
>> do with the point I've been trying to drill into your vacuous head.

>>> Are you going to even try to post anything that supports your claim that
>>> there is a separate "judgment of guilt" that must happen?
>>
>> I did.
>>
>> Multiple times.
>>
>> This I know... you saw and read them, because you commented on them,
>> so don't
>> EVEN go where I know you want to.
>>
>> I did add a little bonus video from a professor of law in another
>> reply, so...
>
> Nope. You posted an article by someone you claim is an expert that cited
> no source.

"the "convicted felon" title is still pending...

Donald Trump's sentencing is set for July 11, 2024, just days before the
Republican National Convention kicks off. So, we're in this strange
limbo where he's guilty of felony crimes but not quite a convicted felon
— at least not until he gets his official sentence."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/why-donald-trump-isnt-a-convicted-felon-yet/ar-BB1no6oV

You have issues with reading for comprehension.