Davin News Server

From: Dhu on Gate <campbell@neotext.ca>
Newsgroups: can.politics
Subject: Re: Argentina's Cold May
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2024 06:44:05 -0000 (UTC)

On Tue, 04 Jun 2024 10:01:45 +0000, Dhu on Gate wrote:

> There are, of course, some simplish solutions that don't
> exactly require geo-engineering wherein we modify the
> planetary surface or some such.  I suspect India might
> be the first to try something out ... like pop some BIG
> bombs off with a lot of reflective garbage between us
> and the Sun.  This would have short-term dimming and
> effects that would get blown off by the Solar winds
> without refreshing.
>
> Dhu

I was also recently informed that the addition of sulphur
to Jet fuel is also being considered as a mechanism to
reduce solar radiation on the ground.  This has the advantage
of being NOT ENTIRELY INTOLERABLE to the biology of this planet,
us included: every time an asteroid hits it cracks the
mantle on the farside and traps are formed resulting
in vastly elevated atmospheric sulphur and global winter...

Dhu

--
Je suis Canadien. Ce n'est pas Francais ou Anglais.
 Duncan Patton a Campbell