Davin News Server

From: pothead <pothead@snakebite.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: Wow... 200 People Are Building Whitmer's Factories - Amazing!
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2024 13:14:03 -0000 (UTC)

On 2024-06-16, AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, 15 Jun 2024 20:10:06 -0700,  Alan says...
>

>> On 2024-06-15 16:28, AlleyCat wrote:
>> >
>> > Gov. Whitmer Touted 12,000 EV, Battery Jobs. Billions Later, Only 200 Were
>> > Created
>>
>> What you leave out is that it was only in 2022...
>>
>> ...and they're still building the factories.
>
> After nearly 2 years, only 200 people are building all of the factories?
>
> When Nissan began building the plant I worked in, there were WAY more than 200
> people employed, and that was just those in administrative "support" positions.
>
> There were WAY more than 200 construction workers too.
>
> You made an excellent point, but it seems they're still far behind.
>
> And don't give me any shit about the difference in employment at a car plant
> vs. a battery plant. We didn't have that many over the 4,600 Whitmer promised.
>
> They seem to be behind... go cry to another thread.
>
> Oh... and your Foxconn bullshit?
>
> That was Foxconn who changed everything up. It wasn't Wisconsin's, Scott's or
> and especially NOT Trump's fault, just because he showed up at the ground-
> breaking and touted it all.
>
> They still built a plant, and the subsidies went down commensurate with what
> they actually DID build, so fuck off with your "but Trump" bullshit.
>
> Trump had NOTHING to do with Foxconn, only touting it. Shit, if we made things
> that fail someone's fault that simply touted those things, the ones who really
> ARE to blame don't GET enough of the blame when it reckoning time.
>
> Maybe none of this is Whitmer's fault either. Just posting what I see. You
> posted like it's not happening at all and make excuses. Then, you start that
> "but Trump" shit.
>
> Why?
>
> It's because all you want to do is snipe at people, troll. Post your own
> shit... chicken shit.

The North Tower of WTC was built in 4 years using technology from the 60's and 70's.
It's a good thing Whitmer wasn't in charge of that project.
Whenever major projects fall far behind schedule it usually indicates corruption of some sorts.
It might not be Whitmer herself, but with that amount of money something is very wrong here.

--
pothead
Joe Biden is the absolute WORST President Of the U.S. ever.