Davin News Server

From: CaLaVeRa <cv@invalid.org>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: Joe Biden's congnitive disfunction so sadly obvious.
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2024 13:12:39 -0600

On 6/16/2024 12:59 PM, Alan wrote:
> On 2024-06-16 11:47, CaLaVeRa wrote:

>>> Because someone engaged in a task
>>
>> No task, he was senile-dreaming again.
>>

> The parachutist was engaged in task

The PotatUS was senile daydreaming.

> I should have realized you couldn't follow the conversation.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/sick-grotesque-game-pretend-being-played-around-joe-biden

Sick Of The "Grotesque Game Of Pretend" Being Played Around Joe Biden...
BY TYLER DURDEN
SUNDAY, JUN 16, 2024 - 08:30 AM
Authored by Jim Kunstler via Kunstler.com,

“Biden is not well. Everyone knows this even those who support him...
the difference is they don’t care and that’s the most frightening aspect
of this situation.”

- Edward Dowd

They’re kidding, right? That “Joe Biden” is capable of being president?
Not just for another four-year term, but right here and now? This has
got to be the most pitiful case of national gaslighting since 218-AD
when the Romans installed 14-year-old Heliogabalus to front for their
empire. Like “JB,” he reigned for four years (before the praetorian
guard offed him). The Danish historian of ancient Rome, Barthold
Niebuhr, said of him: “. . . [He] had nothing at all to make up for his
vices, which are of such a kind that it is too disgusting even to allude
to them.”

Lately, even the news media has begun to report “Joe Biden’s” senile
mishaps. On Thursday at an outdoor photo op during the G7 meet-up in
Italy, the ol’ dawg just wandered off from the assembled pack of world
leaders until Italy’s PM Giorgia Meloni went and reeled him back in.

Earlier in the week at a Juneteenth party, they rolled him out on the
White House lawn like a cigar-store Indian where he stood utterly frozen
while all around him boogalooed and clapped to the music of jubilee.

Do you think that folks are starting to notice?  Even many mind-fucked
Democrat Party regulars who have been just fine with the controlled
demolition of our country under this human door-stop of a president are
murmuring ominously that the scam has become too obvious.

One thing this suggests is that the cabal running things behind the
empty suit “Joe Biden” is dominated by women, and my guess would be the
women directly associated with Barack Obama: Susan Rice, Lisa Monaco,
Kathryn Ruemmler, Sally Yates, Valarie Jarrett, Samantha Power, Avril
Haines, Torie Nuland, give-or-take some combo of them, et al.