Davin News Server

From: CaLaVeRa <cv@invalid.org>
Newsgroups: alt.global-warming,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: REAL Cowards Say, " But But But Trump"
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2024 16:56:04 -0600

On 6/16/2024 4:47 PM, Alan wrote:
> On 2024-06-16 15:42, CaLaVeRa wrote:

>>>  From the first link in the first post of this thread:
>>>
>>> "Ford Motor Co.'s battery plant in Marshall."
>>>
>>> AKA "Ford BlueOval Battery Park Michigan"
>>>

>> Note the change of product allocation, ya moron:
>
> I'll just note

AGAIN!

https://www.reuters.com/business/autos-transportation/ford-reduce-f-150-lightning-production-2024-01-19/

The announcement is the latest sign of slowing demand for EV trucks.
General Motors (GM.N), opens new tab in October postponed the opening of
a $4 billion electric truck plant in Michigan for a year.
Ford told suppliers in December that it planned to produce about 1,600
F-150 Lightning EV trucks per week starting in January, roughly half of
the 3,200 it previously had planned.

https://fortune.com/2024/03/29/ford-f150-lightning-ev-michigan-sales-cuts-production-epa-emissions-rule-hybrids/

Ford is slashing two-thirds of employees at its F-150 Lightning plant as
its ambitious electric-car plans sputter

https://www.nada.org/nada/nada-headlines/ford-cuts-battery-orders-ev-losses-top-100000-car-bloomberg

Ford Motor Co. has begun cutting orders from battery suppliers to stem
growing electric-vehicle losses, according to people familiar with the
matter, as it throttles back ambitions in a rapidly decelerating market
for plug-in models.

https://www.vwidtalk.com/threads/ford-lost-over-100-000-per-ev-in-q1-now-it%E2%80%99s-reportedly-cutting-battery-orders.16106/

I'd love to get you in a ring like your fascist pig Turdeau is fond of.