Davin News Server

From: pothead <pothead@snakebite.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: Joe Biden's congnitive disfunction so sadly obvious.
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2024 12:27:12 -0000 (UTC)

On 2024-06-17, WhataWonderfulWorld <thunnusalbacares@hotmail.com> wrote:
> pothead <pothead@snakebite.com> wrote in

>>> Look at the video, the parachutist is busy at work and doesn't even
>>> look up.  Biden had absolutely no idea what was going on.
>>
>> The world is laughing at the USA.
>> And our adversaries, like Xi and Putin, are licking their chops
>> waiting to attack.
>>
>> Biden is not fit to stand trial for the trove of documents he
>> illegally took but he is fit to be POTUS.
>> Come on man. That makes no sense at all and is putting the US in grave
>> danger.
>>

> I totally agree but the Qrange Buffoon is in the same league. Are these the
> 2 BEST options america has ? I can't believe there isn't 2 smart people one
> in each party that don't have senility creeping in.

That is really the correct question here. While in my opinion, Trump is light years ahead of Biden
in cognitive skills, he too is slipping a bit. Old age does that and Trump is also under extreme
pressure due to his legal woes.

But yes, why the US could not come up with 2 better candidates is puzzling. At least to me.

--
pothead
Joe Biden is the absolute WORST President Of the U.S. ever.