Davin News Server

From: Loran <loran@invalid.net>
Newsgroups: bc.weather,can.politics,sci.environment,alt.global-warming
Subject: Re: may 2024: prev 12m are record warm in 70 out of 96 dataseries
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2024 08:33:45 -0600

R Kym Horsell wrote:
> With the UAH and CRUT yet to report their May numbers it's time for
> the call of the board among the data series we monitor on A.G-W.

https://notrickszone.com/2017/05/04/there-has-been-no-man-made-global-warming-in-the-southern-hemisphere-equatorial-regions/

Half The Planet Has Not Cooperated
With The ‘Global’ Warming Narrative
According to overseers of the long-term instrumental temperature data,
the Southern Hemisphere record is “mostly made up”.  This is due to an
extremely limited number of available measurements both historically and
even presently from the south pole to the equatorial regions.

Below is an actual e-mail conversation between the Climate Research
Unit’s Phil Jones and climate scientist Tom Wigley.  Phil Jones is the
one who is largely responsible for making up the 1850-present
temperature data for the Met Office in the UK (HadCRUT).