Davin News Server

From: Dhu on Gate <campbell@neotext.ca>
Newsgroups: can.politics,sci.environment,alt.global-warming
Subject: Re: A Good Way to Cook the Oceans Permanently
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2024 15:46:01 -0000 (UTC)

On Sun, 16 Jun 2024 10:21:11 -0600, Loran wrote:

> Dhu on Gate wrote:

>>> How many dimensions is it effective in?
>>
>> Four that I know of ;)
>>
>> Dhu
>>
> Are you into cymatics?

No.
Never heard of it before, tho' I've observed these phenomenon times past.

"Music and physics are magically intertwined. The sounds made by musical
instruments are possible because of standing waves, which are two waves
moving in opposite directions."

Dhu

--
Je suis Canadien. Ce n'est pas Francais ou Anglais.
 Duncan Patton a Campbell