Davin News Server

From: Loran <loran@invalid.net>
Newsgroups: soc.culture.jewish,can.politics,uk.legal,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.israel
Subject: Re: 'rebbe' Exposed in Sex Scandal
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2024 10:33:07 -0600

Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells wrote:
> On Mon, 17 Jun 2024 08:36:36 -0600, Loran <loran@invalid.net> wrote:
>
>> Jeanne Douglas wrote:
>>>

>>> https://postimg.cc/BPXJg6cz
>>>

>> Are you still making peg leg pornos?
>
> That's what jews do.

Douglas sounds non-Semitic.

https://youtu.be/ooKz6Oa7lrk

However:

https://www.independentsentinel.com/rabbi-buys-mindgeek-that-owns-pornhub-other-porn-sites/

Solomon Friedman is one of the new owners of PornHub. He is an attorney
and rabbi (some reports say he is a former rabbi). His private equity
firm took over Mindgeek, the umbrella company of virtually every porn site.

He vowed to save PornHub from ruin and make it a better place. What he
means by a better place might not be what most people think is “better.”

In the clip below, Solomon coaches defense attorneys of pedophiles on
how to get lesser sentences for their sex offender clients. When the
prosecutor next to him argues that the 30-day sentences for pedophiles
back in 2009 weren’t enough, Solomon jokes, “the good old days.” (No one
laughs…)

Nothing against rabbis since he’s rogue; we have rogue priests in my
religion, but how do people reconcile this with religion? It’s not
funny. It ruins children’s lives.