Davin News Server

From: Loran <loran@invalid.net>
Newsgroups: can.politics,sci.environment,alt.global-warming
Subject: Re: A Good Way to Cook the Oceans Permanently
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2024 10:37:48 -0600

Dhu on Gate wrote:
> On Sun, 16 Jun 2024 10:21:11 -0600, Loran wrote:
>
>> Dhu on Gate wrote:

>>> Four that I know of ;)
>>>
>>> Dhu
>>>
>> Are you into cymatics?
>
> No.
> Never heard of it before, tho' I've observed these phenomenon times past.

Think the old drawing toy spirograph - sound waves represented in
graphic form on a fluid table or with metal filings and vibrations..

432hz rules;

https://youtu.be/Up3X5dtnCus

https://youtu.be/wE6A3rmuet0

> "Music and physics are magically intertwined. The sounds made by musical
> instruments are possible because of standing waves, which are two waves
> moving in opposite directions."
>
> Dhu

Yes indeed - you sir are ready for some Dutchsinse:

https://youtu.be/pSNK6uBx9V0

https://youtu.be/txQFnGZvuHo

The standing wave intersects are where the confliction lies.