Davin News Server

From: Loran <loran@invalid.net>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: THIS Is THE Epitome of Liberal Hypocrisy
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2024 15:24:44 -0600

Alan wrote:
> On 2024-06-17 07:24, Loran wrote:
>> Alan wrote:

>>> Sorry, but no.
>>>

>> As many times as you return to your pile of dog barf:
>>

>> "the "convicted felon" title is still pending...
>
> Tell that to the New Jersey

"the "convicted felon" title is still pending...

Donald Trump's sentencing is set for July 11, 2024, just days before the
Republican National Convention kicks off. So, we're in this strange
limbo where he's guilty of felony crimes but not quite a convicted felon
— at least not until he gets his official sentence."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/why-donald-trump-isnt-a-convicted-felon-yet/ar-BB1no6oV

You have issues with accepting hard realities.

You can crow on July 11th, but not a day before.