Davin News Server

Subject: Re: A nation that lost its free speech
From: D. Ray <d@ray>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 24 13:50:44 UTC
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.privacy,alt.conspiracy

<mark@invalid.com> wrote:

>>> They want to do the same thing in United States.
>>>
>>> <https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=64491>
>>>

>> Good context:
>>
>> As I reported in April, the bill was introduced by a bipartisan pair of
>> AIPAC-funded senators -- Sen. Jacky Rosen (D-NV) and Sen. James Lankford
>> (R-OK) -- and championed by the ADL for its provisions aimed at
>> stripping Americans of their free speech rights.
>>
>> RINO traitors must be dealt with!
>
> You don't need a law to stop free speech. If a certain "free speech"
> advocates violence, there are laws to arrest the hate mongers.

Oh, but of course only certain people with big noses and small hats can say
if speech in question advocates violence or not, right? For example,
according to those people “free Palestine” is definitely advocating
violence while calls to “destroy Whiteness” and phrases like “death to
America” and “we’re coming for your children” are free speech. Right?