Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: No Better Time To...
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2024 20:26:13 -0500

On Tue, 18 Jun 2024 02:31:51 -0500,  super70s says...

> >> And the Trump campaign obviously didn't pick that Black pastor at
> >> random

Thank you Captain Obvious.

And the Biden campaign obviously didn't pick that White pastor (or ANYONE) at
random.

Name ONE politician who goes into hostile territory to speak with people,
picking at random.

Wasn't your original reply something about the Pastor being paid to say what he
said? THAT is what I have more of an issue with. I'm sure the church IS going
to receive some well-needed charity from either Trump of the campaign, but to
say the Pastor was paid to say that ONE sentence?, is nothing less than
childish.

"President Trump, I'm so humbled that you would be here. Obama never came to
the hood. Biden went to the big NAACP dinner but he never came to the hood-so
THANK YOU!"

So... how much did the rest of his speech and prayer cost Trump?

Fucking Toddler.

> > NO ONE said they did, toddler.
>
> In other words, he was a ringer like I said, child molester.

And no one said they didn't, Toddler.

Name ONE politician who's been forced to go into hostile territory and speak to
people who don't like him or isn't planning on voting for him.

Saying the Pastor was paid to say what he said, WITHOUT proof, was just your
way of saying your mad as hell at the Blacks who are turning their backs on the
Democrats. It was juvenile, nay... what a Toddler would say, if that toddler
knew how to speak. LOL

Then calling him a "ringer", was just stupid. I don't know whether Trump's
campaign asked the pastor or the Pastor asked the campaign, but to call someone
a "ringer" is just more butthurt.

By THAT liberal logic, EVERYONE Joe Biden goes to see and speak with, is a
"ringer".

HIS campaigners KNOW better than to put him in front of someone who will ask
him questions that make him look bad or questions that he TRIES to answer, then
looks bad anyways, because THAT man cannot even speak any more, without some
serious drugs being pumped into him.

THAT statement NEEDS no proof.

THIS is Joe Biden when not on drugs or stimulants and acts like himself:

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/6PRe6-7GJ7Y?feature=share

https://ak2.rmbl.ws/s8/2/S/p/u/y/Spuyq.caa.mp4?b=1&u=ummtf

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/xPhZcMYekKs?feature=share

https://youtu.be/NDdNDLvvk1g?t=27

https://youtu.be/NDdNDLvvk1g?t=36

https://youtu.be/hiDRFTVH0rY?t=20

https://youtu.be/KuhR-Nqv6Wg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5JF7PupC58andpp=ygUSam9lIGJpZGVuIHNsZWVwaW5n

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gsMTe0Nr4Yandpp=ygUSam9lIGJpZGVuIHNsZWVwaW5n

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBUgHkbtm9Iandpp=ygUSam9lIGJpZGVuIHNsZWVwaW5n

=====

Ladies and Gentlemen... I give you the Democrats' best: Old-Rich-White-
Religious Freak, Joe Biden

Or As Old-Rich-White-Religious Freak, Joe Biden Would Say: "Labadies and
Gntlmn... I gve yu the Dmcrts' bst."

=====

Truinnerashuvvaduprezure!

https://i.imgur.com/vtb7SuM.mp4

https://youtu.be/Slm5bvO-_5I

=====

Joe Bidden Completely Forgets What He's Talking About In Excruciating Press
Conference
https://youtu.be/SdfvIvYPPRo?t=32

Joe Biden Gets Completely LOST in Middle of a Story
https://rumble.com/vgbxnh-joe-biden-gets-completely-lost-in-middle-of-a-
story.html?mref=22lbp&mc=56yab

Biden tries to explain the Covid bill. This moron is President? Wow.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1368292670372683776

Biden's Dementia Flares Up, Has Complete Mental Short-Circuit During Speech
https://rumble.com/ve8jlz-biden-briefly-malfunctions-again.html

Out-Performed Every Presidential Challenger In US History?
https://twitter.com/i/status/1364024001736155144

Joe Biden: You Just Wonder
https://youtu.be/Uj0ccJgJsPA

Joe Biden Fumbles Through Speech
https://youtu.be/0xwoaagXFyU

Joe Biden Embarrassingly Delivers his WORST Speech while 'President Elect'
https://youtu.be/oHI__YneMuE

Barely There Biden Makes No Sense
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxxAyHgBiNU

Joe Biden Stumbles, Makes No Sense
https://youtu.be/X1byHpkSmYc

Joe Biden Makes No Sense, Forgets When The 1918 Flu Pandemic Occurred
https://youtu.be/vt7WPjsYl44

Joe Biden making Zer0 sense
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYch-1fRhiE

Joe Biden Told Voters To "Go To" A Phone Number. Now, He Still Makes Zero
Sense!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg4OUk0qyWM