Davin News Server

From: Dhu on Gate <campbell@neotext.ca>
Newsgroups: can.politics,alt.politics
Subject: Re: Canada: The Bad Economic Times Have Only Just Started
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2024 06:54:19 -0000 (UTC)

On Fri, 14 Jun 2024 14:17:57 -0500, AlleyCat wrote:

> The Bad Economic Times Have Only Just Started

Nah.  Gotta look to the dirty thirties.  To match them we'd
need to march a generation of our Best and Brightest off into
a ditch somewheres in Urp.

The would get us into a Nuklear fuckfest with the Ruskies
(and others) and the following dark ages *will categorically*
beat the '30s, even in China by Chinese measures.

That's if the Roaches don't just kick us all offa the pile.

Dhu

--
Je suis Canadien. Ce n'est pas Francais ou Anglais.
 Duncan Patton a Campbell