Davin News Server

From: Loran <loran@invalid.net>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: Joe Biden's congnitive disfunction so sadly obvious.
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2024 11:43:16 -0600

Alan wrote:
> On 2024-06-19 03:52, NoBody wrote:

>>> Really? 6 feet isn't close enough, Loser-3?
>>
>> Apparently not as the man didn't even notice Biden was there.  Also
>> Biden was not even looking at the guy he allegedly was looking at.
>
> You don't know that.
>
> But the fact that you're willing to ignore that the right-wing media
> tried to fake the whole thing is telling.

You are a paid leftard disinformation agent.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/your-lyin-eyes-corporate-media-panics-fact-checks-over-bidens-obvious-decline

After several videos plainly showing Joe Biden's obvious cognitive
decline went viral over the last week, the left is now pulling the 'out
of context' thing, suggesting that they're edited "cheap fakes" that are
"done in bad faith," and both NBC News and AP running 'fact checks.'

Now, the media is doing 'fact checks' to debunk your lyin' eyes! Check
out NBC's (9 million follower, 25k view in 12 hours, highly ratio'd post
with hilarious replies) take:

They're now calling authentic footage "cheap fakes," which as we noted
yesterday, appears to be coordinated messaging with the White House.

While "deepfakes" are misleading audio, video or images that are created
or edited with artificial intelligence technology, a "cheap fake,"
according to researchers Britt Paris and Joan Donovan, is a
"manipulation created with cheaper, more accessible software (or, none
at all). Cheap fakes can be rendered through Photoshop, lookalikes,
re-contextualizing footage, speeding, or slowing."

To recap:

Biden 'wandered off' during a G7 flag ceremony while he was supposed to
be taking a photo with other world leaders before Italian Prime Minister
Giorgia Meloni shepherded him back to the group. According to the fact
checkers, he was 'paying respects to a paratrooper.'
According to the fact check, "Biden was greeting a parachutist who had
just landed as part of the ceremony."

Yes, requiring Meloni to physically bring him back to the group.

He then did some weird nursing home mind-meld with the Pope, possibly
(definitely) sniffing him. Unsurprisingly, no debunk! Apparently even
NBC News couldn't defend this.

Then, the Hollywood Reporter's Chris Gardner showed a clip of Biden
'freezing' on stage last weekend, and having to be similarly guided off
stage by former President Barack Obama.

According to a new 'fact check' from AP, citing Jimmy Kimmel's spokesman
and an anonymous source, Biden was simply "pausing" amid cheers.