Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: By The Way, Trump IS, Of Course, A Convicted Felon Right Now (Re: No Better Time To...)
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2024 18:09:35 -0500

oh.yes.this.definitely.IS.going.to.can.politics
oh.yes.this.definitely.IS.going.to.alt.politics.trump
oh.yes.this.definitely.IS.going.to.alt.politics.liberalism
oh.yes.this.definitely.IS.going.to.alt.politics.democrats
oh.yes.this.definitely.IS.going.to.alt.politics.usa.republican

=====

Rudy Canoza, forever the mental and physical midget, who was *NEVER* a three
sport letterman, like me, and who was *NEVER* a bouncer, like me, and who was
*NEVER* an assistant golf pro, like me, and who was *NEVER* a lifeguard, like
me, and who *NEVER* dunked a basketball, like me, and has *NEVER* laid as many
women as me, says...

>     In the federal system, a person is not technically a felon or a convict until
>     sentencing. But Trump was convicted in New York, and that state imposes this
>     designation *at the time of the jury verdict*.

Designation?

Please post that law.

They can CALL him whatever they want, but it's not true if Trump's never
OFFICIALLY convicted at the "judgment of guilt" and sentencing procedure.

He probably WILL be convicted, so then you can call him whatever name you
childish liberals come up with, but THAT won't change people's minds, much.

> That already entails privations. The New York City Police Department is seeking to
> revoke his license to carry a concealed weapon.

HAS his guns been taken away yet? No. That means then, that he's not a
"convicted felon", right?

Right.

They won't take his guns until Merchan enters the judgment of guilt and
sentences him.

> Thirty-seven countries-including Canada and the United Kingdom-have laws prohibiting
> felons from entering (though they can, of course, make exceptions).

HAS he been barred from entering any countries yet?

Nope. That means he's not a "convicted felon"... yet. They won't bar him until
Merchan enters the judgment of guilt and sentences him.

And then, there's the appeals.

Don't hold your breath waiting for Trump to either go to jail or not run for
President, pussy.

Unless the Democrats cheat again, Trump will win the election and be able to
travel to anywhere he wants. Other countries would be stupid, seeing how
Trump's going to become this great evil dictator once he wins.

LOL

=====

AlleyCat is one of the several people who dominate Rudy on a daily basis,
keeping their bootheels on his little pencil neck to the amusement of all.

Narcissistic Behavior: Whining and Complaining

The next hallmark of Rudy's narcissistic behavior, we will focus on (whining
and complaining).

At first, it seems to be rather harmless for those involved with Rudy.

However, after spending some time with Rudy, a narcissist, his constant
complaints, whining and dissatisfaction can become very soothing, as it becomes
more humorous.

Even if there seems to be no apparent reason for complaining or for being sad
and depressed, the narcissist, Rudy, will always find something that darkens
his mood.

Rudy will not be content with just being sad... he will rub his sadness in
everyone's faces, and constantly talk about it and draw you into his
negativity. In the end, you will feel a strange feeling of happiness, that he's
so unhappy.

Listening to Rudy the narcissist, with his tendency to whine and complain can,
as a result, be very healthy and emotionally uplifting for us all.

While in the beginning, we still hope we can have a positive effect on his
well-being, we soon see that we have to come to terms with the painful
realization that he won't have any use for our efforts to make them feel
better.

He prefers to wallow in his sadness and to present us with never-ending tales
of woe. TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP! I'm short. I'm ugly. I can't golf.

We soon get drawn into his negativity, though not kicking and screaming,
because as long as he is unhappy, we can feel the most happy.

It might sound cruel, but if you ever find yourself reading Rudy's shit, you
know, his tales of woe... you should seriously consider opting out, unless you
want a good laugh, THEN, it can be quite cathartic, laughing that much and that
hard.

I know it might seem like a tempting and worthwhile endeavor to try to make him
feel better, but in the end, he is a lost cause and you will often have
accomplished nothing at all... he has no real use for our sympathy.

His narcissism prevents getting help from anyone. He is a lost cause.

Poor narcissistic Rudy.