Davin News Server

From: Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: By The Way, Trump IS, Of Course, A Convicted Felon Right Now (Re:
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2024 17:06:24 -0700

On 2024-06-19 16:09, AlleyCat wrote:

> oh.yes.this.definitely.IS.going.to.can.politics
> oh.yes.this.definitely.IS.going.to.alt.politics.trump
> oh.yes.this.definitely.IS.going.to.alt.politics.liberalism
> oh.yes.this.definitely.IS.going.to.alt.politics.democrats
> oh.yes.this.definitely.IS.going.to.alt.politics.usa.republican
>
> =====
>
> Rudy Canoza, forever the mental and physical midget, who was *NEVER* a three
> sport letterman, like me, and who was *NEVER* a bouncer, like me, and who was
> *NEVER* an assistant golf pro, like me, and who was *NEVER* a lifeguard, like
> me, and who *NEVER* dunked a basketball, like me, and has *NEVER* laid as many
> women as me, says...
>
>>      In the federal system, a person is not technically a felon or a convict until
>>      sentencing. But Trump was convicted in New York, and that state imposes this
>>      designation *at the time of the jury verdict*.
>
> Designation?
>
> Please post that law.
>
> They can CALL him whatever they want, but it's not true if Trump's never
> OFFICIALLY convicted at the "judgment of guilt" and sentencing procedure.

There is no "judgment of guilt" in New York State law, Loser-1.

> He probably WILL be convicted, so then you can call him whatever name you
> childish liberals come up with, but THAT won't change people's minds, much.

He's already been convicted (as you tacitly admitting in the post to
which I just replied)...

...and he was convicted of 34 felonies.

...and the word for someone convicted of one or more felonies...

...is "felon".

Convicted...

...felon.

That's why he had to have a pre-sentence interview:

'Adult Probation Process

Investigation

The Department of Probation is required by the State to submit a
Pre-Sentence Investigation (PSI) for any defendant who has been
convicted of a felony...'

<https://www.nyc.gov/site/probation/services/adult-probation-process.page>