Davin News Server

From: pothead <pothead@snakebite.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: Hollywood Begged The Electoral College To OVERTURN The Election
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2024 13:17:49 -0000 (UTC)

On 2024-06-20, AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com> wrote:

> And they call US election deniers.
>
> Hollywood begged the Electoral College to OVERTURN the election in 2016
>
> These people now call us a threat to "our democracy"
>
> The internet is forever.
>
> https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1803150539166789633/vid/avc1/1318x720/JCF
> iHoJQzmhpzZ5_.mp4?tag=14
>
> Ohhhh... how Martin Sheen was so right when he said, "Electoral College, this
> message is for you. As you know, our founding fathers built the Electoral
> College to safeguard the American people from the dangers of a demagogue and to
> ensure that the presidency only goes to someone who is, to an eminent degree,
> endowed with the requisite qualifications.
>
> Yes, Clinton was a Demagogue and had no requisite qualifications.
>
> Trump, on the other hand, made America greater.
>
> Do you think Clinton could have done ANYTHING as well?

Fortunately these days Hollywood is considered by many to be a laughing stock and does not have the
influence that it once had.
The older voters no longer listen to the likes of Streisand and so forth and the younger generation
have no idea who she is.

The best thing that ever happened has been Hollywood going full woke because they have shot
themselves in the foot.
As a side story, Justin Timberlake from the band NSYNC recently got arrested for DWI and the
arresting officer, a younger person, had no idea who he was.

The Times They Are A-Changin'.

--
pothead
Joe Biden is the absolute WORST President Of the U.S. ever.