Davin News Server

Subject: Re: The end of an era: pro-Palestine language exposes Israel and
Newsgroups: can.politics,alt.computer.workshop,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fun,alt.politics.democrats.d,or.politics
From: a425couple <a425couple@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2024 09:54:47 -0700

On 6/19/24 20:16, NefeshBarYochai wrote:
> by Dr Ramzy Baroud
> > If anyone was to argue that a top Spanish government official would
> one day declare that, “From the river to the sea, Palestine will be
> free”, it would have seemed ludicrous.

It is not that ludicrous.
Do recall the regular anti-antisemitism that Spain has shown.
On the same tide that Christopher Columbus set sail on
in 1492, they required all Jews to leave their country.

NefeshBarYochai you are an anti-antisemitic jerk.
They have a right to live, and live somewhere.
I visited Masada last year.  They are not going
to give up and die.