Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: THIS Is THE Epitome of Liberal Hypocrisy
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2024 14:02:27 -0500

On Wed, 19 Jun 2024 18:54:09 -0700,  Alan says...

> > Even more than that. Merchan might not give him any jail time AND Trump's going
> > to appeal no matter what.
>
> No jail time won't make him not a convicted felon...

Show me where I said "no jail time won't make him a convicted felon."

=====

On Mon, 17 Jun 2024 16:33:43 -0700,  Alan says...

> On 2024-06-17 14:24, Loran wrote:
> > Alan wrote:

> >> Tell that to the New Jersey
> >>

> > "the "convicted felon" title is still pending...
>
> Nope.
>
> "convicted" means "found guilty"
>
> "felon" means "one convicted of felonies".

Again, dumb ass... definitions don't matter. It only matters when someone is
OFFICIALLY declared guilty.

https://i.imgur.com/zudNp5Q.mp4

I'll tell you something that you might not know. You've probably been reading
in the press, if you've been reading about this case, that Trump is already a
convicted felon. The jury has convicted him. "He's a convicted felon."

Well, guess what? That's not true. You're not a convicted felon because of a
jury verdict. You're not convicted unless the judge enters a judgment of guilt
against you.

YOU'RE NOT A CONVICTED FELON BECAUSE OF A JURY VERDICT. YOU'RE NOT CONVICTED
UNLESS THE JUDGE ENTERS A JUDGMENT OF GUILT AGAINST YOU.

The judge still has the power as I told you before to throw out that verdict
and enter a judgment of acquittal. You are not convicted until the judge enters
that judgment of guilt.

YOU ARE NOT CONVICTED UNTIL THE JUDGE ENTERS THAT JUDGMENT OF GUILT.

Now, in New York, it's very likely that Judge Merchan will enter that judgment
of guilt against Trump on the same day that he issued sentencing. That'd be
July 11th. So what would this federal case be about in this federal action?
Trump would sue attorney Bragg and other state actors and ask the judge, the
federal judge for an emergency temporary restraining order halting Judge
Merchan from entering that judgment of guilt.

THAT, coming from a Constitution Law Professor at Yale, trumps your OPINION and
DICTIONARY (not law book) definitions.

Jed Rubenfeld - Professor of Law - Education
J.D., Harvard Law School, 1986
A.B., Princeton University, 1980

Courses Taught:

Advanced Constitutional Law
Criminal Procedure: Investigation

Jed Rubenfeld is a Professor of Law at Yale Law School. His subjects are
constitutional law, privacy, First Amendment, and criminal law. His recent
books include Freedom and Time and Revolution by Judiciary: The Structure of
American Constitutional Law. Professor Rubenfeld received his A.B. from
Princeton and his J.D. from Harvard.

=====

From: Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, can.politics, alt.politics.trump,
alt.politics.liberalism, alt.politics.democrats, alt.politics.usa.republican

Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2024 22:26:05 -0700

On 2024-06-17 22:22, AlleyCat wrote:

> On Mon, 17 Jun 2024 16:33:43 -0700,  Alan says...

>>> "the "convicted felon" title is still pending...
>>
>> Nope.
>>
>> "convicted" means "found guilty"
>>
>> "felon" means "one convicted of felonies".
>
> Again, dumb ass... definitions don't matter. It only matters when someone is
> OFFICIALLY declared guilty.

Which happens when the jury verdict is read.

> https://i.imgur.com/zudNp5Q.mp4
>
> I'll tell you something that you might not know. You've probably been reading
> in the press, if you've been reading about this case, that Trump is already a
> convicted felon. The jury has convicted him. "He's a convicted felon."
>
> Well, guess what? That's not true. You're not a convicted felon because of a
> jury verdict. You're not convicted unless the judge enters a judgment of guilt
> against you.
>
> YOU'RE NOT A CONVICTED FELON BECAUSE OF A JURY VERDICT. YOU'RE NOT CONVICTED
> UNLESS THE JUDGE ENTERS A JUDGMENT OF GUILT AGAINST YOU.
>
> The judge still has the power as I told you before to throw out that verdict
> and enter a judgment of acquittal. You are not convicted until the judge enters
> that judgment of guilt.

Except the defence made that motion and the judge already denied it.

> YOU ARE NOT CONVICTED UNTIL THE JUDGE ENTERS THAT JUDGMENT OF GUILT.
>
> Now, in New York, it's very likely that Judge Merchan will enter that judgment
> of guilt against Trump on the same day that he issued sentencing. That'd be
> July 11th. So what would this federal case be about in this federal action?
> Trump would sue attorney Bragg and other state actors and ask the judge, the
> federal judge for an emergency temporary restraining order halting Judge
> Merchan from entering that judgment of guilt.

Show one legal reference to this "judgment of guilt".

> THAT, coming from a Constitution Law Professor at Yale, trumps your OPINION and
> DICTIONARY (not law book) definitions.
>
> Jed Rubenfeld - Professor of Law - Education
> J.D., Harvard Law School, 1986
> A.B., Princeton University, 1980

And why is he the ONLY 'Constitution [sic; you meant "ConstitutionAL"
Law Professor' you can cite, Loser-1?

From: Loran <loran@invalid.net>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, can.politics, alt.politics.trump,
alt.politics.liberalism, alt.politics.democrats, alt.politics.usa.republican

Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2024 12:14:39 -0600

Alan wrote:
> Show one legal reference to this "judgment of guilt".

"the "convicted felon" title is still pending...

Donald Trump's sentencing is set for July 11, 2024, just days before the
Republican National Convention kicks off. So, we're in this strange
limbo where he's guilty of felony crimes but not quite a convicted felon
? at least not until he gets his official sentence."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/why-donald-trump-isnt-a-convicted-
felon-yet/ar-BB1no6oV

You have issues with accepting hard realities.

You can crow on July 11th, but not a day before.

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, can.politics, alt.politics.trump,
alt.politics.liberalism, alt.politics.democrats, alt.politics.usa.republican

Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2024 18:51:17 -0500

On Mon, 17 Jun 2024 22:26:05 -0700,  Alan says...

From: J Carlson <j_carlson@gmx.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,
Oh.no.this.most.certainly.is.NOT.going.to.can.politics,
Oh.no.this.most.certainly.is.NOT.going.to.alt.politics.trump,
Oh.no.this.most.certainly.is.NOT.going.to.alt.politics.liberalism,
Oh.no.this.most.certainly.is.NOT.going.to.alt.politics.democrats,
Oh.no.this.most.certainly.is.NOT.going.to.alt.politics.usa.republican

Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2024 17:08:34 -0700

['can.politics' gratuitous bullshit crosspost removed]

[subject line vandalism by squat-to-piss communist cocksucker repaired]

On every date, the mental defective AlleyPussyBitch, the narcissist, aka
Neutered Pussy ? *NOT* a three letter athlete, was *NEVER* a bouncer, *NEVER* a
golf pro, *NEVER* a lifeguard, *NEVER* dunked a basketball, and has *NEVER*
been
laid, but just a pole-puffing no-fight squat-to-piss shrieking estrogen-oozing
fairy ? *capitulated* and *submitted* to Rudy and then lied:

> On Mon, 17 Jun 2024 22:26:05 -0700,  Alan says...
>
>>> Again, dumb ass... definitions don't matter. It only matters when someone
is
>>> OFFICIALLY declared guilty.
>>
>> Which happens when the jury verdict is read.
>
> Nope.

Yes, in New York state (at least) it is.

    In the federal system, a person is not technically a felon or a convict
until
    sentencing. But Trump was convicted in New York, and that state imposes
this
    designation *at the time of the jury verdict*. That already entails
    privations. The New York City Police Department is seeking to revoke his
    license to carry a concealed weapon. Thirty-seven countries?including
Canada
    and the United Kingdom?have laws prohibiting felons from entering (though
    they can, of course, make exceptions).

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2024/06/trump-felony-conviction-
probation-interview/678634/

Trump is a convicted felon. This is settled.

From: Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, can.politics, alt.politics.trump,
alt.politics.liberalism, alt.politics.democrats, alt.politics.usa.republican

Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2024 17:09:08 -0700

On 2024-06-18 16:51, AlleyCat wrote:

> On Mon, 17 Jun 2024 22:26:05 -0700,  Alan says...
>
>>> Again, dumb ass... definitions don't matter. It only matters when someone
is
>>> OFFICIALLY declared guilty.
>>
>> Which happens when the jury verdict is read.
>
> Nope.

Yup.

'convict
verb [with object] | k?n'vikt |
declare (someone) to be guilty of a criminal offense by the verdict of a
jury...'

That is straight from the dictionary, Loser-1.

You are convicted the moment the jury verdict is read...

...unless the judge overturns it there and then based on a motion by the
defence...

...which motion was made and which motion the judge denied.

From: Loran <loran@invalid.net>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, can.politics, alt.politics.trump,
alt.politics.liberalism, alt.politics.democrats, alt.politics.usa.republican

Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2024 11:33:43 -0600

From: Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, can.politics, alt.politics.trump,
alt.politics.liberalism, alt.politics.democrats, alt.politics.usa.republican

Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2024 10:44:02 -0700

On 2024-06-19 10:33, Loran wrote:
> Alan wrote:
>>> Nope.
>>
>> Yup.
>>

>> 'convict
>> verb [with object] | k?n'vikt |
>> declare (someone) to be guilty of a criminal offense by the verdict of
>> a jury...'
>
> "the "convicted felon" title is still pending...

Nope:

'Adult Probation Process

Investigation

The Department of Probation is required by the State to submit a
Pre-Sentence Investigation (PSI) for any defendant who has been
convicted of a felony...'

<https://www.nyc.gov/site/probation/services/adult-probation-process.page>

Trump has had his pre-sentence interview as a part of that process.

So he is definitely convicted.

From: Loran <loran@invalid.net>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, can.politics, alt.politics.trump,
alt.politics.liberalism, alt.politics.democrats, alt.politics.usa.republican

Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2024 11:48:49 -0600

Subject: Re: By The Way, Trump IS, Of Course, A Convicted Felon Right Now
From: J Carlson <j_carlson@gmx.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,
oh.no.this.definitely.is.NOT.going.to.can.politics,
oh.no.this.definitely.is.NOT.going.to.alt.politics.trump,
oh.no.this.definitely.is.NOT.going.to.alt.politics.liberalism,
oh.no.this.definitely.is.NOT.going.to.alt.politics.democrats,
oh.no.this.definitely.is.NOT.going.to.alt.politics.usa.republican

Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2024 11:39:23 -0700

Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2024 14:10:38 -0700

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, can.politics, alt.politics.trump,
alt.politics.liberalism, alt.politics.democrats, alt.politics.usa.republican

Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2024 19:01:39 -0500

On Wed, 19 Jun 2024 10:44:02 -0700,  Alan says...

> So he is definitely convicted.

Nope. The PROCEDURE of "Judgment of guilt" hasn't been "handed down" or entered
yet, so no "convicted felon".

Just wait another 3 weeks pussies.

https://i.imgur.com/zudNp5Q.mp4

Do you need the whole transcript so you can understand his words? OK. Take
about a minute.

From: Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, can.politics, alt.politics.trump,
alt.politics.liberalism, alt.politics.democrats, alt.politics.usa.republican

Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2024 17:07:51 -0700

On 2024-06-19 17:01, AlleyCat wrote:

> On Wed, 19 Jun 2024 10:44:02 -0700,  Alan says...
>
>> So he is definitely convicted.
>
> Nope. The PROCEDURE of "Judgment of guilt" hasn't been "handed down" or entered
> yet, so no "convicted felon".

Cite this procedure you claim exists, Loser-1.

'The Department of Probation is required by the State to submit a
Pre-Sentence Investigation (PSI) for any defendant who has been
convicted of a felony'

<https://www.nyc.gov/site/probation/services/adult-probation-process.page>

Trump has been interviewed for that Pre-Sentence Investigation, Loser-1

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, can.politics, alt.politics.trump,
alt.politics.liberalism, alt.politics.democrats, alt.politics.usa.republican

Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2024 20:38:11 -0500

On Wed, 19 Jun 2024 17:07:51 -0700,  Alan says...

> Cite this procedure you claim exists, Loser-1.

LOL...

Nope.

You looked, you found, now, you want to play some stupid childish game.

I looked on my own, the very time I used the term... you can too. Won't take
you too long... again.  ;-) (we know you looked already)

About 1,550,000 results (0.44 seconds)

Tooby's a good place to start, for those playing at home.

But, if you're looking for more variety...

Duckduckgo.com or google.com

"judgment of guilt"

From: Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, can.politics, alt.politics.trump,
alt.politics.liberalism, alt.politics.democrats, alt.politics.usa.republican

Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2024 18:54:47 -0700

On 2024-06-19 18:38, AlleyCat wrote:

> On Wed, 19 Jun 2024 17:07:51 -0700,  Alan says...
>
>> Cite this procedure you claim exists, Loser-1.
>
> LOL...
>
> Nope.
>
> You looked, you found, now, you want to play some stupid childish game.

I have found no reference to a "judgment of guilt"...

...but this is always what you do.

Subject: Re: This Is What Liberal Pansy-Ass Pussies Do When They're Defeated
But Still Want Attention
From: Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, can.politics, alt.politics.trump,
alt.politics.liberalism, alt.politics.democrats, alt.politics.usa.republican

Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2024 20:58:06 -0700

On 2024-06-19 19:13, AlleyCat wrote:

> On Wed, 19 Jun 2024 18:54:47 -0700,  Alan says...
>
>>> You looked, you found, now, you want to play some stupid childish game.
>>
>> I have found no reference to a "judgment of guilt"...
>>
>> ...but this is always what you do.
>
> Still not going to satisfy your freak need to play your games.

That is one of your standard excuses for not being able to support your
claims, yes.

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, can.politics, alt.politics.trump,
alt.politics.liberalism, alt.politics.democrats, alt.politics.usa.republican

Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2024 19:19:58 -0500

On Mon, 17 Jun 2024 22:26:05 -0700,  Alan says...

> > The judge still has the power as I told you before to throw out that verdict
> > and enter a judgment of acquittal. You are not convicted until the judge enters
> > that judgment of guilt.
>
> Except the defence made that motion and the judge already denied it.

That's not the point. The point is, Trump isn't OFFICIALLY convicted until the
judge enters it into record before sentencing on July 11th.

At that time you can OFFICIALLY call him whatever you like.

But that doesn't matter anyway. Trump will use the "13th Juror", so hold off on
that moniker for now.

=====

Looming Over Trump's Conviction: Reversal By The '13th Juror' - Politico

The Former President Has An Extensive Menu of Options To Pursue In His Appeal

NEW YORK - Donald Trump's conviction has raised many political and legal
questions, but at least one issue is not in doubt: whether he will appeal.

He might even win.

The former president has made no secret that he plans to challenge the verdict
against him in the hush money case - and attorneys say he has an extensive menu
of legal avenues to pursue. Some think he has a decent chance of a reversal.

"There is an appeal that could have legs," said Arlo Devlin-Brown, a former
federal prosecutor who was chief of the public corruption unit in the Manhattan
U.S. Attorney's office.

Trump's first chance to challenge the verdict will come within 30 days of his
sentencing on July 11, at which point he can turn to New York's First Judicial
Department appellate court, not far from where he just stood trial. That court
has such broad discretion to review jury findings that it's sometimes called
"the 13th juror."

Their attack is expected to focus on a few key issues, including the legal
theory that enabled prosecutors to transform 34 misdemeanor counts of
falsifying business records into a felony case against the former president.

"We are going to take this as high and far as we need to, including to the U.S.
Supreme Court, to vindicate President Trump's rights," his attorney Will Scharf
told CNN on Friday.

Unlike the trial that wrapped up with Thursday's verdict, the appeal may focus
on largely arcane legal issues - not the salacious evidence presented to the
jury, said Devlin-Brown.

[...]

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/06/02/trump-conviction-appeal-juror-00161110

=====

From: NoBody <NoBody@nowhere.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, can.politics, alt.politics.trump,
alt.politics.liberalism, alt.politics.democrats, alt.politics.usa.republican

Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2024 07:29:52 -0400

On Tue, 18 Jun 2024 19:19:58 -0500, AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 17 Jun 2024 22:26:05 -0700,  Alan says...
>
>> > The judge still has the power as I told you before to throw out that
verdict
>> > and enter a judgment of acquittal. You are not convicted until the judge
enters
>> > that judgment of guilt.
>>
>> Except the defence made that motion and the judge already denied it.
>
>That's not the point. The point is, Trump isn't OFFICIALLY convicted until the
>judge enters it into record before sentencing on July 11th.
>
>At that time you can OFFICIALLY call him whatever you like.
>
>But that doesn't matter anyway. Trump will use the "13th Juror", so hold off
on
>that moniker for now.

What does it matter when it was a sham of a trial?

From: Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, can.politics, alt.politics.trump,
alt.politics.liberalism, alt.politics.democrats, alt.politics.usa.republican

Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2024 08:52:09 -0700

On 2024-06-19 04:29, NoBody wrote:
> On Tue, 18 Jun 2024 19:19:58 -0500, AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> On Mon, 17 Jun 2024 22:26:05 -0700,  Alan says...

>>> Except the defence made that motion and the judge already denied it.
>>
>> That's not the point. The point is, Trump isn't OFFICIALLY convicted until
the
>> judge enters it into record before sentencing on July 11th.
>>
>> At that time you can OFFICIALLY call him whatever you like.
>>
>> But that doesn't matter anyway. Trump will use the "13th Juror", so hold off
on
>> that moniker for now.
>
> What does it matter when it was a sham of a trial?

It wasn't a sham.

Trump really did sleep with a porn star.

Trump really did pay her off to stay silent about it.

Trump really did falsify business records to hide that fact.

From: Loran <loran@invalid.net>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, can.politics, alt.politics.trump,
alt.politics.liberalism, alt.politics.democrats, alt.politics.usa.republican

Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2024 11:41:24 -0600

Alan wrote:
> Trump really did sleep with a porn star.

NO ONE FUCKING CARES!

Oh...Monica Lewinsky, Paula Jones, Juanaita Broderick, Jennifer Flowers,
and on and on and on...

https://www.ranker.com/list/bill-clinton_s-loves-and-hookups/celebrityhookups

From: Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, can.politics, alt.politics.trump,
alt.politics.liberalism, alt.politics.democrats, alt.politics.usa.republican

Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2024 10:49:15 -0700

On 2024-06-19 10:41, Loran wrote:
> Alan wrote:
>> Trump really did sleep with a porn star.
>
> NO ONE FUCKING CARES!
>
> Oh...Monica Lewinsky, Paula Jones, Juanaita Broderick, Jennifer Flowers,
> and on and on and on...
>
> https://www.ranker.com/list/bill-clinton_s-loves-and-hookups/celebrityhookups

He thought people would care.

If he didn't, he wouldn't have paid her off to keep the story from
coming out before the election.

From: Loran <loran@invalid.net>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, can.politics, alt.politics.trump,
alt.politics.liberalism, alt.politics.democrats, alt.politics.usa.republican

Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2024 12:06:10 -0600

Alan wrote:
> On 2024-06-19 10:41, Loran wrote:
>> Alan wrote:
>>> Trump really did sleep with a porn star.
>>
>> NO ONE FUCKING CARES!
>>
>> Oh...Monica Lewinsky, Paula Jones, Juanaita Broderick, Jennifer
>> Flowers, and on and on and on...
>>
>> https://www.ranker.com/list/bill-clinton_s-loves-and-
hookups/celebrityhookups

> He thought

You manage not to.

From: Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, can.politics, alt.politics.trump,
alt.politics.liberalism, alt.politics.democrats, alt.politics.usa.republican

Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2024 11:18:03 -0700

On 2024-06-19 11:06, Loran wrote:
> Alan wrote:
>>>
>>> NO ONE FUCKING CARES!
>>>
>>> Oh...Monica Lewinsky, Paula Jones, Juanaita Broderick, Jennifer
>>> Flowers, and on and on and on...
>>>
>>> https://www.ranker.com/list/bill-clinton_s-loves-and-
hookups/celebrityhookups

>> He thought
>
> You manage not to.

You have no way to actually rebut what I said.

"NO ONE CARES!"

Trump cared.

Period.

From: Loran <loran@invalid.net>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, can.politics, alt.politics.trump,
alt.politics.liberalism, alt.politics.democrats, alt.politics.usa.republican

Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2024 12:21:30 -0600

Alan wrote:
> On 2024-06-19 11:06, Loran wrote:
>> Alan wrote:

hookups/celebrityhookups

>>> He thought
>>
>> You manage not to.
>
> You have no way

You are a shill for fascist Turdeau.

Die soon.

From: Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, can.politics, alt.politics.trump,
alt.politics.liberalism, alt.politics.democrats, alt.politics.usa.republican

Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2024 11:31:04 -0700

On 2024-06-19 11:21, Loran wrote:
> Alan wrote:

hookups/celebrityhookups

>>> You manage not to.
>>
>> You have no way
>
> You are a shill for fascist Turdeau.
>
> Die soon.

So you're afraid to actually debate on the facts.

Got it.

From: Loran <loran@invalid.net>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, can.politics, alt.politics.trump,
alt.politics.liberalism, alt.politics.democrats, alt.politics.usa.republican

Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2024 12:34:21 -0600

From: CaLaVeRa <cv@invalid.org>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, can.politics, alt.politics.trump,
alt.politics.liberalism, alt.politics.democrats, alt.politics.usa.republican

Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2024 18:02:53 -0600

Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2024 17:54:46 -0700

On 6/19/2024 5:02 PM, CaLaVeRa lied:

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, can.politics, alt.politics.trump,
alt.politics.liberalism, alt.politics.democrats, alt.politics.usa.republican

Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2024 20:38:09 -0500

On Wed, 19 Jun 2024 07:29:52 -0400, NoBody says...

> >But that doesn't matter anyway. Trump will use the "13th Juror", so hold off on
> >that moniker for now.
>
> What does it matter when it was a sham of a trial?

Even more than that. Merchan might not give him any jail time AND Trump's going
to appeal no matter what.

These liberal worms have nothing to argue with, because they know Trump should
win, barring a last ditch cheat by the Democrats.

They're already building up another fake pLandemic - Bird Flu.

No telling what else they'll do to cheat Trump out of his rightful place.

According to Dr. Meryl Nass, the FDA has approved 3 vaccines for bird flu.
One of the approved vaccines is Audenz.
One in 200 people died in the clinical trial.
https://x.com/i/status/1803425434664837351

BREAKING: Australia has become the first country to ration food to prepare for
the Bird Flu 'pandemic'. The state of Victoria has ordered farms to go on
lockdown, culled millions of chickens, and banned consumers from purchasing
eggs. The people will NOT comply this time!
https://x.com/CilComLFC/status/1802826348769296874/photo/1

=====

ONE "alleged case of bird flu" in Michigan

They killed over 6.5 million chickens because of it IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS.

Guess where these chickens were from that were killed? Organic, regenerative
farms. Where they have space and a fresh "salad bar" of grass every day.

 Chickens controlled by the Big Food companies (aka gov) in nasty factory
farms, riddled with disease, were spared.

The intentions behind all of this fear mongering are CONTROL AND A CENTRALIZED
FOOD SYSTEM.

They do NOT WANT you to know your local, organic farmer.

You would lose brain fog. Weight. Type 2 diabetes, and many other things if you
stopped eating THEIR FOOD.

They need you sick! They need you obedient!

They need you SCARED!

PAY ATTENTION: chickens in the first picture are GOOD AND SAFE. Chickens in the
second picture are DANGEROUS AND BAD.

=====

The media are starting to push this H5N1 avian bird flu, which "experts" now
claim has "jumped" into mammals, and now into humans, and could be "100x worse
than Covid" (NY Post).

Flashback August, 2023, Russian MIL claimed the US were "preparing a new
pandemic, just like they did in 2019".

The Russians even specifically mentioned "avian bird flu" as one of the viruses
the US were modifying to infect humans and orchestrate man-made pandemics, aka
bioweapon usage.

It's only a matter of time before the Dems start calling for mass mail-in
voting and changes to the election laws. If the Deep State want to win in 2024,
they have to steal it again.

https://x.com/i/status/1775943620677308601

From: Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, can.politics, alt.politics.trump,
alt.politics.liberalism, alt.politics.democrats, alt.politics.usa.republican

Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2024 18:54:09 -0700

On 2024-06-19 18:38, AlleyCat wrote:

> On Wed, 19 Jun 2024 07:29:52 -0400, NoBody says...
>
>>> But that doesn't matter anyway. Trump will use the "13th Juror", so hold
off on
>>> that moniker for now.
>>
>> What does it matter when it was a sham of a trial?
>
> Even more than that. Merchan might not give him any jail time AND Trump's going
> to appeal no matter what.

No jail time won't make him not a convicted felon...

...and he is already a convicted felon.