Davin News Server

From: Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: THIS Is THE Epitome of Liberal Hypocrisy
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2024 12:26:27 -0700

On 2024-06-20 12:02, AlleyCat wrote:

> On Wed, 19 Jun 2024 18:54:47 -0700,  Alan says...
>
>>> You looked, you found, now, you want to play some stupid childish game.
>>
>> I have found no reference to a "judgment of guilt"...
>
> Mmmm... yeah ya did.

Ummmmm...no. I didn't.

The phrase does not appear in New York State law.

> Oh... wait... there's a semantically suspicious word in there... "reference".
>
> Always the bullshit semantics game with you man-butt fucking liberals.
>
> So... no "reference"... OK... what WAS found when you put "judgment of guilt"
> into Google's search bar?

Hmmmmm...now you're making me find your stuff...

...and it really isn't going to come out well for you:

'At the time of sentencing a person who is convicted of a felony
offense, a violation of section 13-1802 or 13-1805, a domestic violence
offense as defined in section 13-3601 or a violation of chapter 14 of
this title or title 28, chapter 4, the court shall execute a judgment of
guilt'

<https://www.azleg.gov/ars/13/00607.htm>

Now that kind of looks like it helps you, but note that this is Arizona,
not New York State...

...and that it takes place AFTER conviction has already taken place.

Here's another like that one:

'Pursuant to Rules Regulating the Florida Bar rule 3-7.2(f), the Florida
Bar filed a Notice of Determination or Judgment of Guilt on October 29,
2018, following the respondent’s conviction.'

<https://www.nycourts.gov/courts/ad2/Handdowns/2020/Decisions/D62028.pdf>

That is from the NY Courts, but it is referencing Florida LAW...

...and even more explicitly it says that a "judgment of guilt" happens
"following" the "conviction".

Now:

You show me...

...(as you demanded of me)...

...where "judgment of guilt" appears in New York State law.