Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: No Better Time To...
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2024 17:42:18 -0500

On Thu, 20 Jun 2024 17:18:48 -0500, stupor70s the toddler, forever the mental
and physical midget, who was *NEVER* a three sport letterman, like me, and who
was *NEVER* a bouncer, like me, and who was *NEVER* an assistant golf pro, like
me, and who was *NEVER* a lifeguard, like me, and who *NEVER* dunked a
basketball, like me, and has *NEVER* laid as many women as me, says...

> On 2024-06-17 19:48:41 +0000, AlleyCat said:
>
> > Oh... and I AM a child molester. Molested MANY a child, with permission. LOL

I did... do something about it, pussy.

Too bad you were too short or fat or skinny or nerdy or unathletic (IK) to have
had as much fun as I did with them, Toddler.