Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Biden: Cain't Get Shit Right - Part Deaux (MoP)
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2024 22:02:32 -0500

Joe Biden's Latest 'Senile' Moment, Addresses VP Kamala ... - Yahoo

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/joe-biden-latest-senile-moment-
201011106.html

Nov 13, 2023 - President Joe Biden welcomed the Las Vegas Gold Knights Stanley
Cup champions to the White House, and he once again, called Kamala Harris by
the wrong name. On Monday, the 80-year-old President of ...

=====

'Where's Doug?' Biden Repeatedly Calls Congressman By Wrong Name

https://nypost.com/2023/01/26/wheres-doug-biden-repeatedly-calls-congressman-
by-wrong-name/

Jan 26, 2023 - President Biden repeatedly called Rep. Don Beyer by the wrong
name Thursday. AP. "Doug knows, Do -," Biden said haltingly, before launching
into an attack on House Republicans, claiming ...

=====

Watch: Joe Biden Mispronounces Emmanuel Macron's Name In ... - Telegraph

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2022/12/01/watch-joe-biden-
mispronounces-emmanuel-macrons-name-latest-gaffe/

Dec 1, 2022 - Nick Allen in Washington 1 December 2022 o 7:24 - Pm. Joe Biden
mispronounced the name of Emmanuel Macron, the French president, as he welcomed
him to the White House. In a speech, the US president ...

=====

Joe Biden calls Fox News Sunday host by the wrong name

https://www.audacy.com/97.1 FM Talk/News/Politics

Mar 2, 2020 - Joe Biden almost made it out of this interview. To Wallace's
credit, he pushed Biden on campaign gaffes and mis-truths.

=====

Name Gaffe: Us Prez Biden Meets Navalny's Widow Yulia, Mistakenly Calls ...

https://www.news18.com/world/name-gaffe-us-prez-biden-meets-navalnys-widow-
yulia-mistakenly-calls-her-yolanda-8789480.html

Biden's meeting with Yulia Navalnaya and the couple's daughter Dasha Navalnaya
came six days after Alexei Navalny's death in the remote penal colony in Arctic
Russia. Prison authorities in the remote penal colony of IK-7 in Kharp last
week said that Navalny collapsed after taking a walk and died and

=====

WASHINGTON, D.C. - First He Renamed The British Prime Minister "Rashee
Sanook." Now Joe Biden Has Bestowed Rishi Sunak With A Whole New Job Title
Which Doesn't Actually Exist In The U.K.

Biden immediately mixed up his honorifics, wrongly addressing Sunak as ?Mr
president.?

=====

Joe Biden Calling Zelensky 'Vladimir' During Nato Remarks Goes Viral - Msn

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/joe-biden-calling-zelensky-vladimir-
during-nato-remarks-goes-viral/ar-AA1dMfi8

Jul 12, 2023 - U.S. President Joe Biden improperly addressed Ukrainian
President Volodymyr Zelensky during the North Atlantic Treaty Organization
summit on Wednesday, mistakenly referring to him by the first ...

=====

Joe Biden Confuses Emmanuel Macron With Former French ...
Sky News

https://news.sky.com/video/joe-biden-confuses-em...

The US president made the gaffe during a campaign speech in Las Vegas, as he
recalled a meeting with G7 leaders in June 2021.

=====

White House Officially Claims Biden Has Made 148 Mistakes During 2024 ...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/white-house-officially-claims-biden-
has-made-148-mistakes-during-2024-public-remarks/ar-BB1lV3W9

A review of White House transcripts found that communications staff have had to
correct President Biden's public remarks at least 148 times since the start of
2024. ... got it all wrong. America ...

=====

White House Transcript Reveals The Names Biden 'Got Wrong' In Maui Speech

https://youtu.be/AsIOrfy0h-Q

Governor Josh Green, you've been incredible. From the day we've spoken on
this, you've been way ahead of the curve. Lieutenant Governor Sylvia Luke;
Brian Sehantz [Schatz], our senator; Senator Mazie Hir- - by the way, Mazie,
I told my granddaughter, whose name is Maisy as well - she said, "That's why

I like her." (Laughter.) Anyway. But her name is Maisy as well.

And - and Jill To- - Tokuda, Representative |Ed Chase, and Mayor

Rick Bassen [Bissen]. Rick, when we talked on the phone, I never - you look
like you played in defensive tackle for - I don't know who, but somebody
good. But, anyway, I want to thank you for your leadership in this
unimaginable - during this unimaginable travedy - tragedy.

=====

Par for the course.

THIS is Joe Biden when not on drugs or stimulants and acts like himself:

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/6PRe6-7GJ7Y?feature=share

https://ak2.rmbl.ws/s8/2/S/p/u/y/Spuyq.caa.mp4?b=1&u=ummtf

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/xPhZcMYekKs?feature=share

https://youtu.be/NDdNDLvvk1g?t=27

https://youtu.be/NDdNDLvvk1g?t=36

https://youtu.be/hiDRFTVH0rY?t=20

https://youtu.be/KuhR-Nqv6Wg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5JF7PupC58andpp=ygUSam9lIGJpZGVuIHNsZWVwaW5n

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gsMTe0Nr4Yandpp=ygUSam9lIGJpZGVuIHNsZWVwaW5n

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBUgHkbtm9Iandpp=ygUSam9lIGJpZGVuIHNsZWVwaW5n

=====

Ladies and Gentlemen... I give you the Democrats' best: Old-Rich-White-
Religious Freak, Joe Biden

Or As Old-Rich-White-Religious Freak, Joe Biden Would Say: "Labadies and
Gntlmn... I gve yu the Dmcrts' bst."

=====

Truinnerashuvvaduprezure!

https://i.imgur.com/vtb7SuM.mp4

https://youtu.be/Slm5bvO-_5I

=====

Joe Bidden Completely Forgets What He's Talking About In Excruciating Press
Conference
https://youtu.be/SdfvIvYPPRo?t=32

Joe Biden Gets Completely LOST in Middle of a Story
https://rumble.com/vgbxnh-joe-biden-gets-completely-lost-in-middle-of-a-
story.html?mref=22lbp&mc=56yab

Biden tries to explain the Covid bill. This moron is President? Wow.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1368292670372683776

Biden's Dementia Flares Up, Has Complete Mental Short-Circuit During Speech
https://rumble.com/ve8jlz-biden-briefly-malfunctions-again.html

Out-Performed Every Presidential Challenger In US History?
https://twitter.com/i/status/1364024001736155144

Joe Biden: You Just Wonder
https://youtu.be/Uj0ccJgJsPA

Joe Biden Fumbles Through Speech
https://youtu.be/0xwoaagXFyU

Joe Biden Embarrassingly Delivers his WORST Speech while 'President Elect'
https://youtu.be/oHI__YneMuE

Barely There Biden Makes No Sense
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxxAyHgBiNU

Joe Biden Stumbles, Makes No Sense
https://youtu.be/X1byHpkSmYc

Joe Biden Makes No Sense, Forgets When The 1918 Flu Pandemic Occurred
https://youtu.be/vt7WPjsYl44

Joe Biden making Zer0 sense
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYch-1fRhiE

Joe Biden Told Voters To "Go To" A Phone Number. Now, He Still Makes Zero
Sense!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg4OUk0qyWM