Davin News Server

From: NoBody <NoBody@nowhere.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Transgender murders parents
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2024 13:30:56 -0400

The transgender suspect accused of murdering his parents at a home in
Utah has admitted to the killings and stated that he would do it
again, police said on Wednesday.

Law enforcement officials arrested 28-year-old Collin Troy Bailey
after he was found in a field of weeds on Wednesday following a
roughly 12-hour search that began the night before after they received
a call about a shooting at a home where a man and a woman were found
dead.

Bailey, a man who claims that he is a woman, was charged with two
counts of aggravated murder, attempted aggravated murder, seven counts
of shooting a gun, and aggravated burglary.

The victims — identified as 69-year-old Gail Bailey and 70-year-old
Joseph — were Bailey’s parents, local media reported.

Police documents said that Bailey had no remorse for murdering his
parents, allegedly saying: “I would do it again. I hate them.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/police-say-transgender-suspect-admits-to-murdering-parents-i-would-do-it-again-i-hate-them