Davin News Server

From: Radio Gnome <gong@radiognome.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: Biden's failed border policies resulting in deaths of innocents
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2024 15:12:44 -0400

On 6/21/2024 2:50 PM, Alan wrote:
> On 2024-06-21 10:27, NoBody wrote:
>> "The two men charged with the murder of a 12-year-old Texas girl are
>> migrants from Venezuela who were released into the country despite
>> being intercepted by border agents.
>
> Tell me in your own words exactly what policies are different now than
> they were under the previous administration.

- All but halted the construction of the Mexican border wall
- Ending Trump's travel ban restricting travel from 14 countries
- Reaffirm protections for DACA recipients.
- Boost refugee admissions
- Preserving deportation relief for unauthorized immigrants who came to
the U.S. as children and not enforcing the “public charge” rule that
denies green cards to immigrants who might use public benefits like
Medicaid.
- Create an eight-year path to citizenship for the nation’s estimated
10.5 million unauthorized immigrants
- Update the existing family-based immigration system
- Revise employment-based visa rules and increase the number of
diversity visas
- As par of build back better, legislation to make about 7 million
unauthorized immigrants eligible to apply for protection from
deportation, work permits and driver’s licenses.
- Lifted the order authorizing Title 42

did i miss anything?