Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: Attention Whore's Implication Freudian Slip Is Showing
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2024 18:35:55 -0500

On Thu, 20 Jun 2024 21:27:32 -0700,  Alan says...

> Subject: Re: Attention Whore's Implication Freudian Slip Is Showing
> From: Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com>
> Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, can.politics, alt.politics.trump, alt.politics.liberalism, alt.politics.democrats, alt.politics.usa.republican

> Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2024 21:27:32 -0700
>
> On 2024-06-20 20:59, AlleyCat wrote:
> >
> > On Thu, 20 Jun 2024 20:18:39 -0700,  Alan says...

> >> Show me where I said you said that.

It's called an implied statement... stupid.

> > That's not a denial.
>
> Then neither was yours!

When I ask you to show me where I said something... that's a denial, dumb ass.

See how this works?

I have nothing to deny... YOU made up the bullshit as if I'm THINKING no jail
time won't make him NOT a convicted felon. Why else SAY it, if you don't think
I'm thinking it and want everybody else think I'm thinking it too?

Your games are TOO easy to figger out, soy-boy pussy.

Soy Boy

https://imgur.com/4nrsmIA.jpg
https://imgur.com/YaVmNxn.jpg

Slang used to describe Usenet "males" who completely and utterly lack all
necessary masculine qualities. This pathetic state is usually achieved by an
over-indulgence of emasculating products and/or ideologies.

The origin of the term derives from the negative effects soy consumption has
been proven to have on the male physique (WHAT Usenet male physique? LOL) and
libido.

The average soy boy is a feminist (davej, wy Wee Edell, nonathletic (Rudy, and
pretty much the entire Usenet group of liberals), has never been in a fight
(getting your ass kicked, doesn't count), will probably marry the first girl
that has sex with him (IF he EVER marries), and likely reduces all his
arguments to labeling the opposition as "Nazis" (ALL pansy-ass pussy liberals,
who can't argue a point, so they just scream NAZI! like leetle girls).