Davin News Server

From: NoBody <NoBody@nowhere.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: Biden's failed border policies resulting in deaths of innocents
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2024 09:46:04 -0400

On Fri, 21 Jun 2024 11:50:14 -0700, Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com> wrote:

>On 2024-06-21 10:27, NoBody wrote:
>> "The two men charged with the murder of a 12-year-old Texas girl are
>> migrants from Venezuela who were released into the country despite
>> being intercepted by border agents.
>
>Tell me in your own words exactly what policies are different now than
>they were under the previous administration.

Are you new to reality?

"
Share

U.S. President Joe Biden signed executive orders Tuesday to start to
dismantle former President Donald Trump’s restrictive immigration
policies, including an attempt to reunite families that had been
separated at the U.S.-Mexican border.

“I’m not making new law. I’m eliminating bad policy,” Biden said while
signing the orders.

https://www.voanews.com/a/usa_biden-signs-executive-orders-reversing-trump-immigration-policies/6201520.html

Too effin funny.