Davin News Server

From: pothead <pothead@snakebite.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: Biden: Cain't Get Shit Right - Part Unn
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2024 14:19:36 -0000 (UTC)

On 2024-06-22, Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com> wrote:
> On 2024-06-21 16:47, pothead wrote:

>>> There is...
>>>
>>> ...but you aren't qualified to determine which is which.
>>
>> LOL !
>>

>> Wandering around glassy eyed, confused, shaking hands with invisible people, not knowing the name
>> of Secretary of Homeland Security is when he is standing right next to you,
>
> Again. That clip was edited right before he said his name.

Wrong.
It was a live broadcast.
And why are we not seeing CNN, MSDNC and other libby media showing how the edits were done?
With today's technology it would be trivial.
Why no direct comparison?
It's because they are lying and expect the idiots, like you, to fall for it.

> It's sad you believe this bullshit.

I believe what I can see with my own eyeballs and not what the MSM tries to tell me.

--
pothead
Joe Biden is the absolute WORST President Of the U.S. ever.