Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Arsetralian Going Full Commie
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2024 17:35:58 -0500

On Sat, 22 Jun 24 15:07:32 UTC,  D. Ray says...

> AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com> said:
> >
> > Australian police commissioner: "Police will be the source of truth, and not
> > social media and misinformation."
> >
> > This is the kind of statement I'd expect to hear from an openly authoritarian
> > regime, like the Chinese Communist Party, or North Korea.
> >
> > Can Australia still be considered part of the "free world"?
>
> Australia is part of Judeo-American Empire

Uhhh...

https://media.makeameme.org/created/so-whos-gonna-18b33d36c4.jpg
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The Dutch were the first known Europeans to reach Australia, in 1606. British
colonization began in 1788 with the establishment of the penal colony of New
South Wales. By the mid-19th century, most of the continent had been explored
by European settlers and five additional self-governing British colonies were
established, each gaining responsible government by 1890. The colonies
federated in 1901, forming the Commonwealth of Australia. This continued a
process of increasing autonomy from the United Kingdom, highlighted by the
Statute of Westminster Adoption Act 1942, and culminating in the Australia Acts
of 1986.