Davin News Server

From: Governor Swill <governor.swill@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: Biden's failed border policies resulting in deaths of innocents
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2024 18:38:55 -0400

On Fri, 21 Jun 2024 15:12:44 -0400, Radio Gnome <gong@radiognome.com> wrote:

>On 6/21/2024 2:50 PM, Alan wrote:
>> On 2024-06-21 10:27, NoBody wrote:
>>> "The two men charged with the murder of a 12-year-old Texas girl are
>>> migrants from Venezuela who were released into the country despite
>>> being intercepted by border agents.
>>
>> Tell me in your own words exactly what policies are different now than
>> they were under the previous administration.
>>

>- All but halted the construction of the Mexican border wall
>- Ending Trump's travel ban restricting travel from 14 countries
>- Reaffirm protections for DACA recipients.
>- Boost refugee admissions
>- Preserving deportation relief for unauthorized immigrants who came to
>the U.S. as children and not enforcing the “public charge” rule that
>denies green cards to immigrants who might use public benefits like
>Medicaid.
>- Create an eight-year path to citizenship for the nation’s estimated
>10.5 million unauthorized immigrants
>- Update the existing family-based immigration system
>- Revise employment-based visa rules and increase the number of
>diversity visas
>- As par of build back better, legislation to make about 7 million
>unauthorized immigrants eligible to apply for protection from
>deportation, work permits and driver’s licenses.
>- Lifted the order authorizing Title 42
>
>did i miss anything?

Do you have an issue with any of these?  I don't.

Oh, btw, Biden actually expanded and repaired wall from Texas to Arizona.

"Biden admin to spend $950M on border wall repairs, upgrades after campaign promise to not
build ‘another foot’"
<https://nypost.com/2023/11/03/news/biden-admin-to-spend-950m-on-border-wall-repairs-upgrades-after-campaign-promise-to-not-build-another-foot/>

"Biden administration working on more fixes to Trump border wall construction"
<https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/biden-administration-working-fixes-trump-border-wall-construction/story?id=95159683>

"Democrats, environmentalists and advocates for migrants are expressing anger this week as
President Joe Biden’s administration continues to push forward with plans to build
sections of border wall along parts of Texas’ border with Mexico."
<https://www.texastribune.org/2023/10/05/biden-border-wall-texas-starr-county/>

"Arizona’s border wall: What to know about the barrier, its construction, gaps"
<https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/politics/border-issues/2023/10/08/arizona-border-wall-whats-happening-with-construction-filling-gaps/71087154007/>

"Biden administration to close border wall gaps in Arizona"
<https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/29/politics/biden-border-wall-gaps-arizona/index.html>

"Biden administration reverses course, resumes border wall construction"
<https://cronkitenews.azpbs.org/2023/10/05/biden-administration-reverses-course-resumes-border-wall-construction/<

Swill
NP: Little River Band - Cool Change