Davin News Server

From: NoBody <NoBody@nowhere.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: THIS Is THE Epitome of Liberal Hypocrisy
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2024 09:55:09 -0400

On Sat, 22 Jun 2024 16:05:02 -0500, AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 22 Jun 2024 08:38:02 -0700,  J Carlson says...
>

>> On 6/22/2024 6:20 AM, NoBody wrote:

>> > Notice that not ONE of the jurors has ever commented on the case?
>>
>> So?
>
>So?
>
>SO?
>
>They were part of the biggest trial in U.S. history and you say "so"?
>
>So... every damn last one of them could make millions off this trial, like the
>judge's daughter, and NONE of them are talking?
>
>I have a feeling they already have... they just can't divulge WHERE their
>millions in off-shore accounts are being held... yet.
>
>They'll screw up. One or more of them will buy something WAY out of their pay
>scale, and boom. Even MORE reasons for Trump to win on appeal.
>
>Wanna know why Rudy even bothers to reply to this, with just a "so"?

I gave Rudely every chance in the book, hoping that he had actually
learned something when he removed from his second Usenet provider for
his behavior.  My only condition was he post like an adult.  Since he
is completely unable to control himself he quickly ended up back in my
killfile.  No one wants to communicate with a petulant child...so off
he went.  He can go back to holding his breath while no one reads him.