Davin News Server

From: JTEM <jtem01@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.global-warming,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: LOL - Almost Half of EV Owners Want To Go Back To Gas Cars
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2024 19:36:40 -0400

  Alan wrote:

> 'However, the likeliness to buy electric vehicles has grown over the
> past three years. In 2021, 14% of gas-powered car owners said their next
> vehicle would be electric, compared to 18% in February, according to the
> study.'

So your "Argument" is -- and you need to pay attention here because Lord
knows you're not bright -- people who don't drive EVs like them, even if
EV owners do not, so they must be good.

By no small coincidence, you are in lust with all the fake climate
"News," nearly all of which is "Reporting" things that never happened
but we are assured will happen in five to 100 years... even if 100%
of all their previous predictions failed.

--
https://jtem.tumblr.com/tagged/The%20Book%20of%20JTEM/page/5