Davin News Server

From: CLV <cv@invalid.org>
Newsgroups: can.politics,talk.politics.guns,can.general,alt.politics.trump,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,or.politics
Subject: Tommy Robinson arrested for drawing breath in Canaduh
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2024 09:44:11 -0600

Well you Turdeau "no free speech" fascists are at it again, aren't you?

Couldn't even let the poor man say his peace before your jackboot
royalist thugs whisked him away on bogus immigration charges.

What a shameful and chilling performance you 'polite and mannerly' serfs
have rolled over for, just shameful!

https://www.rebelnews.com/shock_tommy_robinson_arrested_after_speaking_event_in_calgary

Moments ago Tommy Robinson received a standing ovation in Calgary,
Canada, for a powerful speech about censorship and government overreach.

And then moments later, ten police – both undercover officers and
uniformed officers, swarmed him, arrested him, put him in the back of a
big SUV and drove him away.

This is outrageous but completely unsurprising. One of the few places
with worse censorship than the UK itself is Justin Trudeau’s Canada.

Well, not on my watch.

Tommy was our guest on a speaking tour. The least we can do is keep him
safe from bullies like Trudeau’s highly-politicized RCMP.

Rebel News has hired Calgary's leading criminal lawyer Alain Hepner and
we are working to secure his release as soon as possible. He’s on the
case right now.

We’ll work through the night to get Tommy free.

https://rumble.com/v53m9k2-tommy-robinson-speaks-at-his-first-canadian-event-gets-arrested-on-bogus-ch.html

12 likes
Evilbughead
2 hours ago
what a croc of shit our country has become a fkn joke to the world

11 likes
› Show 1 reply
Hypercube
2 hours ago
Canadian Gestapo. Does Trudeau really see a viable exit for himself.

8 likes
zepsett
2 hours ago
*They let him in to begin with*

7 likes
bregan507
2 hours ago
It's now illegal to be a conservative.

6 likes
NormalGuyCrazyWorld
2 hours ago
They need to leave this man alone. WTF.

5 likes
FrankBroughton
2 hours ago
Glad I am banned from entering Communist Canada.