Davin News Server

From: CLV <cv@invalid.org>
Newsgroups: can.politics,can.general,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,seattle.politics,alt.politics.trump
Subject: Re: Writing on the wall for Trudeau...is it REALLY?
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2024 09:51:40 -0600

On 6/25/2024 6:35 AM, Dave Smith wrote:
> I wonder if Justin will get the message from yesterday's Toronto
> bu-election.  The Toronto- St Paul riding had been a Liberal stronghold
> for more than 30 years. In the last election they had almost double the
> support of the Conservatives, but last night they lost the riding.  That
> should be a sign of things to come.

Oh they're "riding" all right, _riding_ right over your rights,
freedoms, and now vanished liberties!

This is one instance of where the synonym for "precinct" is bettered by
the alliteration of you pale hosers being ass-hammered into the tundra
by Turdeau and his Nazi whore Chrystia Freeland!

https://www.rebelnews.com/shock_tommy_robinson_arrested_after_speaking_event_in_calgary

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/crime/tommy-robinson-canada-arrest-calgary-b2568378.html

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1915061/tommy-robinson-arrested-canada-immigration

Robinson jetted off to Canada to attend a podcast talk with the outlet
Rebel News.

Following the Calgary event, he was scheduled for two more podcast
appearances in Toronto and Edmonton.

He was due to discuss "freedom of speech" and discuss his issues with
the British police over the years.

"No sooner had he finished that speech and walked outside than he was
swarmed by 10 police officers who put him in the back of one of three
police vehicles and drove him off.

"We asked what the charge was, but the police refused to say.”