Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: You're Not A Convicted Felon Because of A Jury Verdict - You're Not Convicted Unless The Judge Enters A Judgment of Guilt
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2024 19:41:02 -0500

On Tue, 25 Jun 2024 13:47:35 -0700,  Alan says...

> > Once again, moron... it's a "DESIGNATION", not a law.
>
> So you admit he is a convicted felon.

Who?

Where?

Wellll... I don't know that he's not.

> You don't know that Trump is?

It wouldn't be inaccurate to assume...

...that I couldn't exactly not say that it is or isn't almost partially
correct.

> So you do admit thathe is!

On the contrary. I'm possibly more or less not definitely rejecting the idea

that in no way with any amount of uncertainty...

... I do not know whether he shouldn't be, if that indeed wasn't what he isn't.

> So you admit Trump IS is a convicted felon?

Even if he wasn't not what I didn't know he was, it wouldn't be inaccurate to
assume...

...that I couldn't exactly not say that he is or isn't almost partially that.

> So you admit he is a convicted felon.

I don't know if he shouldn't be, if that indeed he wasn't what he isn't, even
if he wasn't not what I knew it was that he was that.

> So you admit he is a convicted felon.

No.

=====

Jed Rubenfeld - Professor of Law - Education
J.D., Harvard Law School, 1986
A.B., Princeton University, 1980

Courses Taught:

Advanced Constitutional Law
Criminal Procedure: Investigation

Jed Rubenfeld is a Professor of Law at Yale Law School. His subjects are
constitutional law, privacy, First Amendment, and criminal law. His recent
books include Freedom and Time and Revolution by Judiciary: The Structure of
American Constitutional Law. Professor Rubenfeld received his A.B. from
Princeton and his J.D. from Harvard.

https://i.imgur.com/zudNp5Q.mp4

Do you need the whole transcript so you can understand his words? OK. Take
about a minute.

I'll tell you something that you might not know. You've probably been reading
in the press, if you've been reading about this case, that Trump is already a
convicted felon. The jury has convicted him. "He's a convicted felon."

Well, guess what? That's not true. You're not a convicted felon because of a
jury verdict. You're not convicted unless the judge enters a judgment of guilt
against you.

YOU'RE NOT A CONVICTED FELON BECAUSE OF A JURY VERDICT. YOU'RE NOT CONVICTED
UNLESS THE JUDGE ENTERS A JUDGMENT OF GUILT AGAINST YOU.

The judge still has the power as I told you before to throw out that verdict
and enter a judgment of acquittal. You are not convicted until the judge enters
that judgment of guilt.

YOU ARE NOT CONVICTED UNTIL THE JUDGE ENTERS THAT JUDGMENT OF GUILT.

Now, in New York, it's very likely that Judge Merchan will enter that judgment
of guilt against Trump on the same day that he issued sentencing. That'd be
July 11th. So what would this federal case be about in this federal action?
Trump would sue attorney Bragg and other state actors and ask the judge, the
federal judge for an emergency temporary restraining order halting Judge
Merchan from entering that judgment of guilt.

THAT, coming from a Constitution Law Professor at Yale, trumps your OPINION.

THIS is Joe Biden when not on drugs or stimulants and acts like himself:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lh2PGz3spxY&pp=ygUVZ2FmZmVzIGJpZGVuJ3MgbGF0ZXN0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEl4E_zZtkg&pp=ygUVZ2FmZmVzIGJpZGVuJ3MgbGF0ZXN0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0G6LPvGKd3c&pp=ygUVZ2FmZmVzIGJpZGVuJ3MgbGF0ZXN0

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/vFN7kTvZxwI

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/vUYEzDugf6A

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/1GZT4J18Y0w

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/apk-ITIA2JE

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/I2kykBbnhPU

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=gaffes+biden%27s+latest&sp=CAI%
253D

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/joe-biden-latest-senile-moment-
201011106.ht

https://nypost.com/2023/01/26/wheres-doug-biden-repeatedly-calls-congressman-
by-wrong-name/

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2022/12/01/watch-joe-biden-
mispronounces-emmanuel-macrons-name-latest-gaffe/

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/joe-biden-calling-zelensky-vladimir-
during-nato-remarks-goes-viral/ar-AA1dMfi8

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/white-house-officially-claims-biden-
has-made-148-mistakes-during-2024-public-remarks/ar-BB1lV3W9

https://youtu.be/AsIOrfy0h-Q

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/HLA4EYlx1tc?feature=share

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/6PRe6-7GJ7Y?feature=share

https://ak2.rmbl.ws/s8/2/S/p/u/y/Spuyq.caa.mp4?b=1&u=ummtf

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/xPhZcMYekKs?feature=share

https://youtu.be/NDdNDLvvk1g?t=27

https://youtu.be/NDdNDLvvk1g?t=36

https://youtu.be/hiDRFTVH0rY?t=20

https://youtu.be/KuhR-Nqv6Wg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5JF7PupC58andpp=ygUSam9lIGJpZGVuIHNsZWVwaW5n

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gsMTe0Nr4Yandpp=ygUSam9lIGJpZGVuIHNsZWVwaW5n

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBUgHkbtm9Iandpp=ygUSam9lIGJpZGVuIHNsZWVwaW5n

=====

Ladies and Gentlemen... I give you the Democrats' best: Old-Rich-White-
Religious Freak, Joe Biden

Or As Old-Rich-White-Religious Freak, Joe Biden Would Say: "Labadies and
Gntlmn... I gve yu the Dmcrts' bst."

Truinnerashuvvaduprezure!
https://i.imgur.com/vtb7SuM.mp4

https://youtu.be/Slm5bvO-_5I

Joe Bidden Completely Forgets What He's Talking About In Excruciating Press
Conference
https://youtu.be/SdfvIvYPPRo?t=32

Joe Biden Gets Completely LOST in Middle of a Story
https://rumble.com/vgbxnh-joe-biden-gets-completely-lost-in-middle-of-a-
story.html?mref=22lbp&mc=56yab

Biden tries to explain the Covid bill. This moron is President? Wow.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1368292670372683776

Biden's Dementia Flares Up, Has Complete Mental Short-Circuit During Speech
https://rumble.com/ve8jlz-biden-briefly-malfunctions-again.html

Out-Performed Every Presidential Challenger In US History?
https://twitter.com/i/status/1364024001736155144

Joe Biden: You Just Wonder
https://youtu.be/Uj0ccJgJsPA

Joe Biden Fumbles Through Speech
https://youtu.be/0xwoaagXFyU

Joe Biden Embarrassingly Delivers his WORST Speech while 'President Elect'
https://youtu.be/oHI__YneMuE

Barely There Biden Makes No Sense
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxxAyHgBiNU

Joe Biden Stumbles, Makes No Sense
https://youtu.be/X1byHpkSmYc

Joe Biden Makes No Sense, Forgets When The 1918 Flu Pandemic Occurred
https://youtu.be/vt7WPjsYl44

Joe Biden making Zer0 sense
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYch-1fRhiE

Joe Biden Told Voters To "Go To" A Phone Number. Now, He Still Makes Zero
Sense!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg4OUk0qyWM