Davin News Server

Subject: Re: I Never Thought It Possible, But This Guy Goes Off-Topic More Than Ski Bunny Baker
From: D. Ray <d@ray>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 24 13:54:06 UTC

AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com> wrote:

> Again... I don't give a flying FUCK where she's getting her ideas from

Typical American boomer. Only can bitch and moan because you can feel the
cock in your ass but can’t figure out who that cock is attached to. Or you
can, but don’t have enough balls to say it.

Wouldn’t it be kind of important to know where she’s getting these ideas
from if you really think this is something worrisome?

> The point is that Arsetralia is going full commie.
>
> Period.

Because it’s affected by US.

Period.

> If you want to talk about Russia, China, America-haters... use someone else's
> thread(s).
>
> I did NOT post this to get diatribes on WHY the Police Commissioner was acting
> LIKE a commie... only that she was.

Lol.

> Australian police commissioner: "Police will be the source of truth, and not
> social media and misinformation."
>
> This is the kind of statement I'd expect to hear from an openly authoritarian
> regime, like the Chinese Communist Party, or North Korea.

You mean United States of America? Because openly authoritarian regime of
USA was training police forces and especially FBI to “fight disinformation”
for many, many years.

> Can Australia still be considered part of the "free world"?

No. US is not part of it either. And the reason Australia is not part of it
is because of US.